"It's still a burden that sister Krone found out about what we wanted to hide but still, let's take advantage to our situation and move the date of the escape plan." I said while smiling, my voice is still shaking from Ray's happiness, he really looks so cute when he's happy.

"We won't give her any evidence, she can wait until forever." Norman said with his hard and harsh voice.

"Yeah, before she can even gain a single evidence, we'll have to quickly escape as soon as possible." Emma said, encouraging us to stay strong.

"You're right but don't forget that we'll never change the way we handle the caretaker." Ray said, letting go of my hand. I quickly miss the warmth of his skin as I only cross my arms above my chest.

"Let's deal with the other adult differently and separately." I whispered before smirking.

  If sister Krone is already thinking that we knew how to break the tracking devices then she'll quickly hunt for the things that we'll need, she'll think that we might use a specific tool for it but she's wrong. I'm already thinking ahead before she can act, I went outside the shared room and let my feet drag me anywhere. Ray is already handling sister Krone, leaving a note that I don't even know what he wrote, he's also using the space between his and Alicia's bed for hiding his rewards, above the floor is a simple nightstand.

My feet stopped in front of mom's office, I could hear them talking inside, my hand is shaking as I took a step backwards, away from the door of the room. I can see the man with the white hair beside Mr. Andrew, they're having a tea as they talk with mom. I quickly run before they can even see me.

"Lorraine." Norman pulled me beside him as I run past the kitchen.

"Oh! Is lunch ready?" I ask him with a small smile on my lips, but my eyes still held a small fear in them.

"It'll be ready in a few minutes." He said before ruffling my hair and going inside the kitchen to prepare the soup with Emma.

  I quickly help Emma with the soup as she went outside the kitchen, looking tired but still enthusiastic as ever. I help her by carrying the large can of soup as she pour them to the bowls of our siblings. I smiled as Dominic and Hans thanked me for putting their food on their plated, this little kids is really worth it.

"C'mon, Jasper, don't be a sleepyhead and sit up straight." I said to the little boy on his chair with his head slumped on the table.

  He only smiled and nodded his head, after pouring out the soup, Emma and I washed our hands and sit on our respective chairs. I sit beside Norman with Ray in front of me, Emma sat beside the raven haired boy in fron of Norman. We also pray and thanked for the food before digging in, my eyes widened as mom caught me staring to her, she only smiled and look down to her own food.

Sister Krone is nowhere to be found and mom is smiling triumphtly, I found myself staring blankly at my own food as everyone ate happily. I feel so motionless, sister Krone is gone. I don't know where she is right now but all I know is that, mom sent her out.

3rd Person's POV

    The adult with a curly hair only stared at the woman in front of her, she's scared and nervous. The letter in her hands is everything that she could ask for, it's her dream to be one! It's a treasure that is kept hidden from her, this is his hard work and now, it's paying off.

  Sister Krone is going to be a mom to a new plant!

"It's sad to say goodbye but I'm happy that you'll be able to become a mom now." Isabella said, gracing a smile on her lips.

"This is so sudden." Sister Krone said, she look at Isabella, more like she glared at the woman in front of her.

"I've been recommending you to become a mom to grandma and there's a sudden opening of the new plant, they need someone to fill in the position and they quickly choose you to become the mom of the house!" Isabella said, the smile is still on her lips. "Goodbye, sister Krone."

  Sister Krone only smirked, she knew that this is a trap for her, she won't bite this opportunity but after reading the paper that Ray left on the nightstand of their shared room, Sister Krone is determined to do whatever just to bring Isabella down from her throne.

  Isabella only grinned, sister Krone knew that this woman intends to get rid of her, different questions run in her mind. Did Isabella found out about her plans? Did she knew that she'd acting separately from the mom?

"What's wrong sister Krone? Aren't you happy about the news?" Isabella ask, looking down at the other adult in front of her.

"No, I'm just thinking about something but I am very grateful about the open position from the plant 4." Sister Krone immedietly answered.

  Sister Krone pulled out her things to pack them up, in her mind, she's telling herself that she needs to quickly go out the gate to tell the higher ups or grandma about the situation! She needs to show them the letter!

But suddenly, sister Krone pulled out a pen, a special pen from her pocket, her eyes watered. There's a high possibility that this is only a trap and that grandma won't believe her words, She shook her head, after packing up, she went inside the shared bedroom of Lorraine. She knew that kid, she knows that she can survive from this hell, she knows that Lorraine have the brains to analyze the situation carefully like his twin brother.

  Sister Krone put the pen inside her nightstand before leaving the room with her suitcase.

"Grandma." Sister Krone called out as she went out the gates of the Grace Field house, she show the letter to the old lady in front of her.

  She told grandma about everything, about how the kids inside the orphanage is planning to escape, about how the top scorers are the master of the plans. She's almost begging the old lady to believe her but the woman in front of her only giggled, saying that Isabella knows how to handle the situation, the old lady turned her back from sister Krone, leaving her with a demon behind her back.

So they're teaming up? I had already lost since the beginning and now I'm going to be eaten.

Sister Krone, let out a small chuckle from her lips, the look of her eyes became dark and hazy, she smiled before a tear went out her eyes, she pull up her hand and wipe the drop of water from her eyes, she'll fight until the end!

  As the demon pick her up from the ground, the memories of growing up in the laboratory went back in her, the way they taught her to compete with the other kids just to reach the top, to get what she wants, to be what she is now, until the very end of her memory, sister Krone remembered the day of how she picked up the pen from the lab.

  Damn it! Is this really the end for me!? Fool, I'm not putting up without a fight! If I can't escape then those kids will! I will help them to know everything after they saw the pen! Those kids are great at playing tag right!? Then run away, escape and survive! You brats better escape or else I'll be ghost to hunt you down! Escape and destroy this fake world!

  Oh, the sky, is so blue and beautiful what a scenery.

As her last thoughts ended, the Vida on her chest bloomed so beautiful, indicating that the vampire plant has finished sucking the blood of it's host.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

lol, I'm sorry for this short chapter

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!