"If that, ever happens, are we giving up with our inspections?" Don ask, I only nodded my head, there's no way that we can continue a failing plan.

"Yeah, it depends on the situation." Ray answered, pulling a bucket from the ground. "Listen, if everything went uncontrollable for mom then were all doomed, she's planning to ship us out when we mature, specially, the four kids with the perfect scores."

  I froze from his words, so If mom thinks that she can't manipulate us anymore then she'll quickly handle the situation by shipping us out but as long as she can control the situation then she'll just shrug off the problem of us escaping.

"The caretaker of the house or Isabella, is a woman who took care of her plants carefully and gently, she wouldn't want to ship us outside lacking nutrition, she would want to show them the best and by that, she'll grow her plants to be mature and the best." Ray said with a low voice as he help Emma with the water, I only stare to them before I decided to speak my mind.

"So, you're basically telling us to act like she can still control us even if she already know the situation? That's quite a reckless plan, I mean, we don't know when she's planning to ship one of us out, I'm scared that she might ship one of us immedietly because right now, there's no regular shipment until next month." I said and brush my left eye with my hand.

"Yes, we need to pretend like she can still control everyone of us, we'll have to wait from now and after six days, but at most, we still have a two and a half months until January, until I became mature and ready to be shipped out, so if anything bad might happen, we'll quickly cancel our mission." Ray said, ending his words with a sigh.

  My eyes widened, he said that until he matured, he said that after it he'll be shipped out. My eyes watered, he didn't told me before, he's about to turn 12 and after that, he'll be shipped outside to be a food for the demons. Damn it Ray!

"Got it?" Ray ask as Don and Gilda nodded their heads.

"Ray, can I have a word with you?" Norman suddenly ask him, I quickly jump from sitting on the closed well. I wave a goodbye to my two other siblings before walking behind Emma.

  The four of us went inside the shared room of Ray and our siblings, Norman quickly told the raven haired boy that sister Krone found out about our plans, Ray became stressed and uneasy but he just suddenly sighed and scratch the back of his neck.

"So you're saying that she found out that we already knew how to break the tracking device?" Ray ask the white haired boy with a calm tone, but still, you can still hear the bitterness and anger from his voice.

"Yes, there also benefits from talking with her but we still messed up and spill some information, I want to move the escape plan so I'm gonna ask you, Are you able to break the device anytime now?" Norman ask, his looks are cold and deadly, his voice is hard and low, I can even feel the pressure from it.

"Tsk." Ray clicked his tongue, looking annoyed as he move the table beside his bed, moving a few wood from the floor and pulling out a box.

"What's that?" I quickly ask, looking curiously at the box above the table.

"Mom gave me this as a reward while the three of you is visiting the adult, it's a prize for being a traitor." Ray said, almost flinching from his own words, I only hold his hand and squeeze it with mine.

"Wow! It's an instant camera!" Emma said, her eyes are ecstatic, she looks so surprised and pleased by inspecting the object in her hands.

"I've been waiting for that camera and after it, I finally have what I need to break the tracking device, anytime Norman, anytime I can now break the device." Ray said, gripping my hand in his. I blushed and look away from his eyes.