Chapter 10

"NOOOOO!" Everyone screamed, but nothing happened. i laughed, they all look at me, including thanos, confused as hell. "Take away the suit, the armor, the weapons, right? you asked what i was? "yes" thanos says in a low voice. "i'm a-." i cough up a little blood. "i'm a damn good pick pocketer." i slowly open my hand showing all six stones. "NO!" Mr.stark and thanos said at the same time. "Y/n give them to me there to much power! THEYLL KILL YOU!" he tried to take them but a back up.

"i- i've has this feeling ever sense thanos snapped, this power that i craved. i ignored it for so long but when i felt carols powers i knew what it was. it's like - the- the universe is telling me i need these" i talk through the pain. "No okay just no i'm not losing you! not again!". i take a few steps back away from everyone. i look at the stones laying in my hands. "y/n please don't do whatever your about to do" Mr.Stark cries. "it's okay-." my breath shutters "it's okay" i look back at the stones and put them to the center of my chest, near my heart. "y/n? what-." steve said

"it's okay"'i whisper. i slowly start to heat up my hand. "AHHHHHH" i scream. "STOP!" Mr.Stark tries to run towards me but he can move. i melted his suit to the ground. i stop and start breathing heavy. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Nat yells trying to get up! I start heating up my hand again, screaming because of the pain. "WHAT IS SHE DOING?!" thanos screams. "i- i think- s-shes morphing the stones into h-her." "She can't do that it'll kill her!" Mr.Rogers fights trying to get up but he can't either.

3rd POV
"AHHHH" y/n stopped screaming and dropped to the ground. "w-what happened?!" Tony looked at her scared. Her limp body lying on the ground. Thanos walked over to her. "NO DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Tony try's so hard to get up, thanos places her hand on her shoulder, but then he was blasted into a rock. He groaned, he looks back at y/n who's floating in the air surrounded but all these different energies and their colors. She has all the stones in the center of her chest glowing.

Her body shaking from the power. She floats back down to the ground. She walks over to thanos and grabbed him by the through lifting him into the air, like he did with loki. Her eyes, her face, glowed as she looks him in the eyes. "how does it feel? HUH?! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT BE ABLE TO BREATH WHILE YOUR NECK ALMOST SNAPS." he gasped for air. She threw him down to the ground. she lifted her hand and it had this red energy around it kinda like Wanda. She got inside his mind and changed his view of everything.

His eyes turned white as she fed him a harsh vision of him losing everything, Gamora, nebula, the stones. "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TAKEN AWAY IN A SECOND!" she let him out of the trance and he was in so much pain. "since you didn't answer the other questions, answer this one." she takes a step closer to him. Her voice filled with pain and anger "how does it feel to have your body turn to ash" "NO NO WAIT-." Thanos yelled
but she snapped her fingers. He looks at her before turning into a pile of dust.

She let out a breath she's been holding since the moment they got there. She looked at everyone and gave a smile. Then Snapped her fingers one last time, the dropped to the ground. There was a bright light,sudden everyone could get up again. "NO NO!" tony ran over to y/n. "nebula?" a voice behind everyone say. Everyone turns around. "Quill? Drax, Mantis?" Rocket says running to the and hugging them. Tony sat over Y/n body, she was fading in and out of consciousness. "M-Mr.Stark? What happened?" Tony jumped at the sound of the voice. "pete?"

he slowly turned around, "what happened one second i was turning to dust and now-." Tony pulled him into a hug, Peter was so focused on tony he didn't realize what happened. "y/n? Y/N?!" he pushed away from tony and ran over to her. he dropped to the ground and gathered her into his arms. "mhm" she groans at the pain.. "what happened?!" Peter asked again a little more aggressive this time. y/n moved her hands slowly to her chest, she moved her shirt to show him the stones.

"we stopped-." She coughed up a lot of blood. "shhh it's okay y/n don't talk."peter tried to stop her. "we stopped thanos. it took a year but we did it Mr.Stark ". "I know but - wait why did call him- since when do you call him Mr. Stark?" Peter looks at both of them, Tony gives peter a 'please don't ask' look. "y/n- who- do you know do i am" "i uh-ahhh- no- i saw you in a vision but to me your just a picture in Mr.Starks lab.i- uh- AHHHHH" she screams. "Tony..." another voice from behind says. "help her, get the time stone and do that green wooshy thing you do please!" Peter pleads to Dr strange. Tony sat next to y/n holding her hand.

"i- i can't she absorbed the stone i can't get it back. honestly i don't know how she did that, she- she should be dead right now." She coughed up some more blood. Tony let or a few tears. "hey i-it's okay, just- help me up" Tony shook his head. She turned her eyes red, burned tony's hand out of hers. "it was a question." she struggled a lot trying to stand up, her body was taking in more pier than it ever knew existed, Thanos almost died with just snapping, imagine what it's doing to y/n. "okay back up." Peter looks at Tony worriedly. "trust me please" Tony and pete take another second but they back up.

"god i hope this works" she groans. she lifted her hand and a green energy floated around it, she twisted it counterclockwise, then started screaming in pain. "Y/n STOP! WHAT IS SHE DOING" Peter tried to run up to her but Strange held him back. "she's got this". Her wounds start to disappear, she was using the time time stone to revert her body back to before the snaps. She stood there.....fine. "y- y/n - um- are you okay?" Tony's eyes where wide, "yea i'm great?" she said kinda in a surprised manner, breathing really hard. "y/n?" she whips around and sees everyone staring at her.

"i know everyone has a lot of questions but can- can we please talk this tomorrow. i'm not feeling-." she fell to the ground. "woah i got you" Tony caught her. "what's happened" Peter wipes the tears off his face. "i'll explain later kid." "no, no stop calling me a kid, what's the hell happened and why doesn't she remember me" peter was serious. "Peter it's really not the ti-." steve started to say. "no it's okay." tony says. "she couldn't deal with the pain of losing you, so she wiped her memory. She doesn't remember you,me,or anything involving us." "now if you don't mind, we've had a long year and i'm tired, can we please go home."

"year- it's been year" peter scoffs in shock on the ship. "Yea." Rocket says. "does that mean i failed sophomore year?" peter looked up worried. Tony cracks a smile. "is- wa-did my aunt may-." "she's okay pete, not emotionally but she's okay." peter sighs. "Why didn't it feel like a year?" Peter asked "time works different there" Strange answered. "whos the mouse?" "i ain't a mouse CHILD!" rocket snapped back scaring peter a little. everyone chuckled. "how bout the-." "Pete look i'm happy your back but chill with the questions" Tony laughed. "yea yea, sorry. just missed you all." he looks down them looks over at y/n asleep.