Chapter 9

After for what felt like forever we came upon the small hut surrounded by farm land. Inside he was there, thanos, just sitting there. "do we make ourselves known or?" i whisper "no need" he speaks. His voice is deep. "i already know your here." he stand up and turns around toward us. "woah fur ball was right, your chain does look like a nut sack." Mr.Stark elbowed me "what?" i laugh "not the time". He starts walking toward us which cause all of us to get our weapons out. He stand in front of us, just staring.

"you couldn't live with your own failures. Where did that bring you?..... back to me." he kinda laughs with an evil smile. "actually that's not true." i say "see they could have lived with it, let it slide. moved on, some say. but me, you and me have never fought. and trust me when i say this, you are going to regret what you did." he started to laugh out loud. "ahhh you cursed with forgetfulness, see you did fight me, and you lost. but somethings different. Even with that, you couldn't beat me with 'earths mightiest hero's' how are you going to do it now."

"Together" Mr.Rogers said. "You'll lose." said thanos. "Than we'll do that together too." Mr.Stark says looking over at Mr.Rogers. "your foolish, all of you." "no, where hopeful" Nat says. Thanos lifted his hand to show the gauntlet and the stones. I felt it, the power it was so strong, made my heart wanted to explode. But i didn't show it. i couldn't show thanos i was week. not with all the trash talk i was doing. "You've brought this upon yourselves, with you all alive, earth will never be balanced." He used the red stone causing the sky to go black and thunder to roar.

"Before you had armies, now you have nothing." I say fighting through the pain of the stones. "my child, i have everything i need. right here in my hand." he shows off the gauntlet. "not for long" i look at everyone else, i nod, They ready up. Nat pulls her guns, Clint his bow, Bruce his fists, rocket and Rhodes got their guns. Steve fastened his shield, Tony charged his cannons, and me, well you know, Fire. cuz this bitch is going to burn. "AHHHH!" We all run at him, not making any progress. He just kept using the stones, and everytime he put me into agonizing pain.

I'm on the ground screaming in pain, while he keeps using the stones. "STOP! AHH STOP OKAY! your not a hero, Your not a god! Your not even a man. Hiding behind the stones, real bitch move isn't it" i cough. "silly girl, your hiding behind your suit of armor, just like your father-." i managed to stand up. "Take it away what are you? nothing". "that's where your wrong-." i stepped out of my suit. "i'll kick your ass without suit." i put my fists up. A evil smile went across his face. He trapped everyone else.

"NO! Y/N STOP DONT DO THIS!" Mr.Stark yelled trying to get up but he couldn't. "STOP THANOS TAKE ME, STOP!" Mr.Rogers yells. i look back at them. "guys it's fine. i got this." Thanos steps closer, and threw the gauntlet down. "now this- This is fair" i smile. I charge at him and start throwing punches he blocks everyone, then hits me in the gut knocking the air out of me. "is it fair?" he laughs. I grab a staff of the ground, and he grabs a sword. "AHHHH!" every hit block, every punch thrown back.

He swong his sword and cut my arm. i laughed off the pain. But that mixed with the pain of the stones, it's not going to take long to beat me. I need to get those stones. "Give up child." "never" i get back up. he knocked me down again, and again, and again. Mr.stark screamed everytime, trying to get out but he couldn't. i was lying on the ground, bleeding. trying to catch my breath. "You paint yourself as this hero who can take all this pain, but you took away your own memory cause you couldn't deal with that loss"

i slowly pick myself up, spiting out the blood in my mouth. "you talk too much" we start fighting again, this time i used my fire, pulled his fist back getting ready to punch me but i threw a fireball and ducked. he groaned in pain. "that's cheating child." he starts to get angry. "no it's just an advantage." i slide between his leg shooting at the rocks trapping everyone else letting them free. Mr.Stark shot him from behind taking his attention off me, only for a second though. i tried to run towards the gauntlet but thanos threw his spear at me. it missed, only slightly.

"YOU HAVE TO KEEP HIM DISTRACTED I HAVE TO GET THOSE STONES!" i keep shooting at him. "NU UH NO WAY Y/N DO NOT TOUCH THOSE STONES." Mr.Stark flies next to me. "NO OFFENSE DUDE BUT RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO PRACTICE BEING A FATHEF!!" Thanos knocked me down, right next to the gauntlet, i almost had its i was so close, but he grabbed it before i did. We're right back where we started.

"y/'n" i heard a unfamiliar voice, i turn around and i was in a building. "y/n come on your going to be late for school" i see Mr.Stark, but a younger version. "sorry i had to find my doll" a little girl ran in. "what is this?" i start breathing heavy freaking out. A light flashed and i was in a training room. a lady was screaming things at me in russian, i had a gun. Another flash. i was in the facility, a lab. "who is he" "I'm Parker- Peter- Peter Parker" i grabbed my head and started crying. "WHY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" i scream, but it was more and more flashes. more memories.

"because my child, if you can't live with your own guilt, and pain and fear, then you don't deserve to live at all" so many memories flash by quickly but then it slowed down to one. "i- i dont- i don't know what's happening Mr.Stark, Y/n. - i don't feel so good." "NO NO NO STOP PLEASE STOP!" i drop to me knees covering my ears. "i'm sorry" i started to scream, louder than i ever have in my entire life. "AHHHHHHHHH" when i opened my eyes and they were still fighting but losing.

"You- YOU SON OF A BITCH!" i run up to him, eyes red, hands in flames. "WHY?!" i shoved him making him step backward. "because now it's fair". i keep punching him but it doesn't make a difference, i kept sobbing, it hurt it all hurt so so bad. he finally grabbed my fist, he didn't hurt me though, he just let me cry. I fell to my knees, "it's okay my child. all will be okay" he got down next to me and put his hand on my head. "yea yea your right." i stood up and started walking backwards.

i went over to Mr.Sta- idk who and helped him him, and he helped Mr.Rogers up. "You okay?" he looked at me worried. "i'm fine, go back to ship" i say quietly. "what?! no i'm not leaving you y/n!" Mr.Stark says. I was fighting through the pain, i look at everyone, i turned my eyes bright red "leave! now!" then tears start to fill them. "No not without you!" Nat said standing up."she's still wants sacrifice herself. She may live, the rest of you, won't" Thanos held up the gauntlet and Snapped.