Chapter 6

"uhh see i feel like i should be asking you that. Know anyone who can help?" i ask hopefully. "i know a few" she smirks. "come on" she flys into the air and i follow. leaving that other lady behind. "sorry if i scared you!" i yell back down. We flew for what seemed like forever but then i started to recognize things. "new york? who's here who can help?" i ask "some friends." we land in front of this big building with a A on the side. She nods for me to follower her in. She opens the door and people start coming around her. "carol?" someone said. then i walked in . it was dead silent.

Everyone stared at me in awe. I was confused cuz i don't know any of these people. but then i saw the guy who kept calling me that one name when i was in mexico. I put my fist up in flames and stood back. "it's okay. they won't hurt you". Carol said. i slowly put them down and nodded. "what's are you doing here?" the little build a bear asked carol. "Were gonna find thanos." "carol, you know we've been looking." "yea but she's came to me and told me she could feel my powers, which i got from the tesseract, and she's right, i can feel hers too. meaning she had to get them from a stone."

"Yea but how does that help us find him?" A red-ish haired girl asked. "Cuz if Carol and i can feel the energy from the other stones we might be able to locate them. and when we do. Carol and i have the same powers as two of the stones. that already gives us an advantage." i say. "yea but if we do this we'd be going in short handed. I mean we couldn't beat him with our whole team and now we're down a couple hundred soldiers. what makes it different this time?" A very large green guy in sensible shoes asks. i looked over at carol. "you didn't have us.

"we had you" that guy muttered under his breathe but i pretended not to hear it. " Look i know how this sounds, and i'm not sure if it will even work but i mean what do we have to lose. I don't know who any of you are, or why you are all looking at me like you've seen a ghost but i do know one thing. and that's if there's a will, there is a way. and if there's a way, we owe it, to everyone who's not in this room, to try." i put my hand in the middle, and then carol did too. "i'm in girl, for the long run." i smile at her.

"i'm in, i mean i have nothing more to lose" the fur ball says. "I had nothing, then i got this family. I will fight to get them back to my last breath." the redhead said. "I'm in" the green guy. "Me too." i voice from outside of the rooms said. a guy leaning against the door frame with tattoos all up and down his arm walks in. everyone looks over to the two mean, one with blonde hair, the other with grey and back hair. "What's that thing you always used to say". the blonde dude elbowed the other guy.
"i am iron man?" he sarcastically. "If you cant protect earth, We can damn sure avenge it."

he smiles and puts his hand in. We all look at the guy, who hasn't stopped staring at me since i walked in. "Who was i to you?" i finally say. "someone important." he states. "clearly but what else?" i ask. there was a silence "...my daughter" he let a tear fall but quickly wipe it off. "i'm so sorry. but please, i don't know why but i have to do this, and i don't want to do it alone." i softly grab his hand. he nods. We all place our hands in the middle. i smile out of relief. "let's go get this son of a bitch". i say. "Language" everyone says at once. i looked back shocked. "wow a conservative bunch".