The younger gives her an apologizing look as she nodded her head towards the counter.

Chaeyoung: Is it okay if I leave you here for a bit? There are a few customers that I have to attend to.

Jisoo: Go ahead. Don't keep them waiting.

Chaeyoung returns her a smile before hurrying off.

After a few moments of enjoying her coffee, Jisoo rises from her seat and wanders around to search for a new book to read. Her eyes lands on a familiar binding.

Reaching for the book, a small smile appears upon her face as she remembers the joy she had felt while reading the book.

Settling down with the book, she skims through the first few pages and reminisces on the times that she had spent while reading it. A smile tugs at her lips as she thought about how reading could provide so much comfort and happiness to her.

The many lessons and experiences that she has gained throughout the years from reading has taught her so much.

They had stayed with her until now. She only wished that many other people would get the same joy from reading that she does. But alas, in a world full of technology and WiFi like it is today, people will only read what is popular. There are barely any people who would even think about picking up a book, much less read it.

Jisoo heaves out a sigh as she takes a sip from her coffee. She suddenly catches glimpse of something from the corner of her eye.

It was a girl.

Jisoo has seen many girls and guys in her lifetime. There were many who were good looking and there were even some who had celebrity like visuals. But for some reason, there was something about this girl that attracted her.

The way that the girl carried herself with such confidence and grace drew Jisoo in like a magnet.

She was captivated and mesmerized by her every move, from the way her cat like eyes flickered around searching for a book, to the way her lips slightly parted as she quietly murmurs to herself.

Taking another sip from her coffee, Jisoo notices that the other girl had approached the popular books section.

She frowns upon the sight and wonders whether or not she should approach her.

Most of Jisoo's relationships never really worked out well, for there was never anyone who shared the same interests as her. She feared that this one would be the same.

Jisoo continues to watch over the other girl, examining her every move.

Something about her was just different.

There was something about her that she just couldn't figure out. As if behind all that confidence there is a completely different person hidden away.

After a few short moments of debating against herself, she decided to take the chance and walk over.

She picks up a few books and pretends to be interested in them.

Glancing over, she smiles to herself upon noticing that the girl seemed to be speaking to herself.

"This one seems to be popular."