Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Valerie's P.O.V.

"For fuck's sake, Ashton!" I yell. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You're one to talk, Valerie! This is all your fault!"

"How the fuck is this my fault, Ashton? I didn't even do anything! You can't just blame shit on me!"

"I'm gonna fail that fucking class now!"

"It's not even my fucking fault! You're the one who didn't finish your fucking part of the project!"

"Yeah, because you didn't remind me!"

"I thought you didn't need me!" I spit. "I thought you could handle yourself!"

He rolls his eyes. "Valerie, I fucking swear-"

"What, Ashton?" I snap.

"Calm the fuck down!"

"You're the one who started this!" I scream, my voice cracking. "I didn't do shit!"

"And that's exactly why we got a bad grade!" Ashton screams back.

"Fuck you, Ashton! Fuck you!" I scream, grabbing my bag off of his couch. "I'm going home and don't even fucking think about calling me!"

"Don't walk away from me!" He yells, walking after me. "I'm not done talking!"

"Well, I am!" I yell. "I'm so fucking done with fighting, Ashton! We've been at each other's throats for the past week and I'm so fucking stressed out! You're driving me insane!" I yell. "We can't even be in the same room for more than five minutes without wanting to kill each other!"

"So now this is my fault?" He snaps.

"If the fucking shoe fits!" I yell.

"Don't be such a bitch!" He yells.

"I wouldn't be a bitch if you weren't such a fucking asshole!" I say, balling my hands into fists at my side.

"What's even happening to us?" Ashton asks quietly, holding his hands up to his head.

"I have no idea." I answer, sniffling.

"C'mere." He says quietly, holding his arms out. I run into them and he hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry, Valerie."

"Me too." I whisper. "I'm so sorry."

"I love you." He tells me quietly. "I shouldn't have blamed any of the project on you. It was my fault. I've been so stressed out and I've been falling behind in all of my classes and fuck, that doesn't give me a single excuse to yell at you. I'm so sorry."

"It's my fault, too. I should've been more understanding. You're stressed out too and you're my number one priority. I just want you to be happy. I love you so much." I mumble into his chest.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asks quietly.

"Sure." I tell him with a strained laugh.

"I'll order pizza or something." He says, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Okay." I tell him quietly, pulling away from him. I take his hand and lace our fingers together as we walk back inside of his house. We walk up the stairs to his room and I throw myself onto his bed. He turns his television on and puts on a movie. He crawls into bed next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "My head hurts." I mumble quietly.

"So does mine." He whispers. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you, Valerie."

"Me too." I whisper quietly.