May Q&A

From xEmAnnex: What was your inspiration for the Well Fuck series and then the Me series?

So each book has it's own inspiration and I'm gonna list them out for you guys.

Well Fuck Me: I had been watching NCIS and I love Gibs' character. He's such a wise and awesome badass. I wanted to make a complex character who suffers from PTSD because it is a major thing, be it from war, or abuse, or something traumatic. Plus she is a badass character and I wanted to give her a flaw many can relate too, after all no one is perfect and that's what makes us beautiful.

Well Fuck You: I had thought of it while writing the first book and I had this notebook (no clue what I did with it which is part of the reason Henry and Victor got switched cause I didn't have my reference book and didn't want to try combing through my chapters) and in that notebook I wrote down those ideas and it formed to a whole book.

Well Fuck It: I wanted them to get married. Although it's not a legit thing, at least where I'm from, I fully thought it was a great idea because they deserve a happy end after the crap I put them through.

Protect Me: I wanted to show there are many different ways people who deal with trauma. And that's how I got Alison. Some people go to therapy some people just force it away, while Alison is a little. She regresses because she just feels like it's too much for her to handle and entrusts someone else to take care of her while she gets to be care free. In a way its therapeutic because, yes it's still gonna be there, but it's okay to let go of worries every now and then for you mental health.

Rock Me: I had just finished reading a book, cant remember the title, but I really liked the idea of the rockstar relationship with the girl not wanting to be in publicity, but I also thought it was too cliche and you guys know how I am at trying to avoid cliches. I had then remembered seeing something on Alexandria's Genesis, and although it's not a legit thing, still thought it was really cool. After all its fiction and I just went with it.

Help Me: My mother was going through a divorce and it was ugly. Of course I wouldnt put their shit on blast like that but I still thought it was good material. Of course I had then realized I didn't have a female character of color, making our handsome Alexander the only one so far, and I didn't want to make it seem like I was white washing. Plus the cover I felt was perfect. Of course I dont have any characters of full latino heritage but that's because I dont know anything about the culture or language and I didn't want to offend anyone

Want Me: I wanted Sabrina's character to show, that our past experiences make us stronger, but it's also okay to let go and not be strong. Plus I wanted to show you can be anything you want to be.

Save Me: I was watching Pitbulle and Parolees and I wanted to show that it's never too late to do the right thing, and that our past doesnt define us.

Love Me: I was watching Criminal Minds when I thought of James and wanted to make him seem hard to catch, even for our awesome Alexander, to catch. Plus I wanted to show, you don't have to be in a relationship to fall in love with someone so don't let someone tell you it's too soon to fall in love.

From xEmAnnex: What made you decide to write a polyamorous relationship?

I had read a BDSM book where they did short stories about their characters and one was in a poly relationship and I was like, OMG this is amazeballs, and it was actually the first I had ever heard of polyamorous. Of course at the time I was like 13 who didn't listen to the 18+ only thing, yeah I see you guys lol. Anyways I had thought about it for a while and then found Tumblr with people who were in poly relationships and they would gets asks about how they made it work and they usually wrote things like 'communication' and other things which I really liked so I wanted to put those thoughts and ideals for people to read who weren't part of the BDSM community.

With my writing I want to show it's okay to love who you love and its olay if you're relationship isn't what people consider normal. I hope to change people's thoughts and outlooks one book at a time.

This concludes May's Q&A. Thank you for the questions, I loved answering them. I will now start accepting questions for June's Q&A. You guys have up until June 17th to submit them. I prefer you guys to PM me so I dont have to look for them, but if you guys want you are more than welcome to comment them to this chapter too.

xEmAnnex I did read everything you put in your comment on April's Q&A and I am so happy you love my books. Thank you for being a loyal reader.

Thank you all for being loyal readers. I enjoy your comments and votes. I know you guys are looking forward to new material from me, but it's on hold till I catch up more with my books. Changes should have a chapter hopefully out by tomorrow so if you're reading that you have something to look forward to on Monday to make it seem just a little bit better.