Update

I know you guys have been wanting updates and I have honestly been trying to get them out to you all. There have been the things that have been interfering with my updates. In June of last year I got into a relationship and he helped me and my daughter move away from my mentally abusive ex husband who I am still dealing with on the legal side because we can't come to a custody agreement. I didn't realize just how traumatized I was from my marriage until I got into this relationship because my boyfriend is the complete opposite. The best way to describe him is basically saying he is like Talon from my book His Good Girl. He cooks me dinner, he encourages my hobbies, he loves my daughter and says she is his to others, and so much more.

Back in October I found out I am pregnant and in June I'm expecting a little boy. We are very excited but I'm gonna be honest this pregnancy is so different compared to my last and it's kicking my ass which has me so tired and exhausted on top of working full time still. Once the baby is here I do plan on dropping down to part time to be home more so it should give me some time to write and update for you guys.

I promise I am working on updates bur they're slow due to these recent life changes. In due time there will be updates just please be patient.