5k Milestone!

HOLY CRAP I HIT 5K FOLLOWERS!!!! I honestly can't believe that. Thank you everyone who has taken the time to follow me and read my work. I can't believe I actually hit 5K. I never thought it possible to be honest. I used to be on and off wattpad years ago, those accounts don't exist so no there isn't anything for you to try and find, and I only ever had under a hundred followers, maybe not even over 50. So when I hit 1k, I was honestly speechless. I was like, this is cool, I have a lot of followers, this makes me feel confident in what I write. Then I kept getting more followers, and as the number went up and up I honestly didn't know what to say or think. I don't think I will ever get used to that. I get so stupidly excited when I see 99+ notifications on the app when I wake up every morning. I get hundreds of notifications and I look at every single one of them. Some of you who are new, you might doubt that, after all that's a ton of notifications, but those who've followed me for a while, know I'm telling the truth. Anytime someone asks a question on a part in one of my books, I am quick to respond to you guys, or any time you guys reach out, telling me you love my work, I always respond because I am so freaking grateful you guys took the time to read my books and you like what you read.

I started this account in May 2018 with Well Fuck Me. I honestly wrote that book to snatch people's attention because I know sex sells (not literally but you know what I mean). I know that what I enjoy reading on here, at least. After I started getting some what of a following I began branching out to other types of stories. I love writing so many different types and I keep looking for new things not yet done before.

After I got more followers i started getting noticed by recruiters from other sights like Webnovel, Dreame, Hinovel, and a few others all wanting different books, wanting me to make them exclusive, offering me money, but you guys would have had to pay to read chapters. Pay to read chapters?!?!?! I've never heard of something so stupid in my life! Take Acceptance for example, that would be equivalent to going to your local book store and buying a whole eight book series in hardcovers!!! I can't afford to pay to read chapters. Since I know I can't afford that, I will never make you guys do that. The only time you guys will ever have to pay to read my work is when I have a book  physically published for you to take home and read as many times as you want and get more than your money's worth. That is a promise I will always keep to you guys. I didn't come here to make money, I came to write for fun.

-My plans for 2021:

*I plan on finishing all of my current works rather soon, just planning them out right now.

*Branch out to more story types.

*Improve my cover making skills

*Possibly rewrite summoner

-Here is sneak peak of my line up in my drafts right now for you guys that I hope to have out soon:

* Try Me

Try Me is a book I've thrown out all the rules about shifters and such. I have written my own rules and types from the ground up. I do give background as the first chapter to explain what I did so you won't be too lost. I hope I can make a series out of it, but it might be one of those series where they're in the same universe but the characters are totally different and may not even interact with those from the first book. Haven't decided if I should do that kind of series or not. Those series are able to keep open and keep adding to the series and take it anywhere I want so we will see. 

*Eternal Spirit

Book 2 to Eternal Fire that you all have been waiting for. It took me so long for this one, because I scrapped the whole thing that I had originally written and started over. Trying to map things out and what not, but I do have a cover that I hope fits.

*Ruins

It's a book inspired by this global pandemic we are in. A virus has wiped out 90% of the world's population. Those who survived it were given a genetic mutation that gives them a special ability like telekinesis. When things become scarce, it's hard to know who you can and can't trust. I promise it's not a teen post apocalypse story. For the most part they're adults ranging from their twenties to their fifties. Two characters are under the age of twenty one, one is sixteen and one is nineteen. My main issue is trying to find a good cover for this story so I'm probs gonna have to wait till I find or make something suitable for this story. 

*Bring It On

City boy Biker that's VP to an MC meets whiskey loving country girl that moves to the city to find adventure. This biker won't be your nice gentleman like Talon and Venom. He will be a jerk to start off with, but will change over time. She'll be a stubborn foul mouthed woman who doesn't take crap from anybody. 

*Bow Down

A story where a human who can do magic signs a deal with a devil and prays she doesn't get killed because of it. 

-Other bits of information: 

*I do have Mania's cover almost completed for her book. I haven't figured out if I should do like Shyrah's book and have it be a single word title and do that for Karla and the other siblings or if I should make it be different. I also don't know if I should try and make each cover be what I think that character looks like. Also what kind of matings do you guys want to see with them? Here is who I have planned out so far. 

Sabath: his mate will be a female human

Otho: his mate(s) will be male (haven't picked race and how many but I'm thinking 2)

Ember: her mate will be a male vampire

Amara: will have three mates who don't get along with each other at first (still picking races and genders) 

Mania: male forest fae

That's it so far but I'm still planning. 

*I am taking suggestions on things you guys want to see me write. You can PM it to me or comment here. I will also give you guys credit for the suggestion since it was your idea to begin with, or if you choose you can be anonymous. I'm curious as to what you guys have to come up with. The only thing I don't take suggestions on is Fan Fiction because I like writing original pieces and not taking someone else's work and write my own version or whatever. 

*It's been a while since I've done a Q&A and I'm thinking of doing one but Q&As are only fun if you guys have questions for me. If you do, you can PM them to me or comment them and I will post and tag you on the page when I post it. If you guys want to be anonymous, that's perfectly fine with me as well.  

*My email is also still open for you guys to send me any kind of emails. I do check wattpad periodically but I have my notifications turned off because then my phone would be nonstop pinging. I'm open to you guys sending me cover suggestions, things you think I'd like, etc. I've received some stuff before it was awesome and I love it. I once had some amazing image quotes from the Me Series and I still have the images saved to my phone and I plan to keep them for forever because I thought that was really cool. 

 KatWillinghamBooks@gmail.com 

*Again thank you guys so much for every read, vote, comment, follow, and message. Your support is why I keep writing because you encourage me to keep going. 5K followers. I'm amazed and so grateful. Thank you my lovelies.