14

Author's POV

Ten woke up with sunshine brimming into his face. He smiled remembering what happened last night. He blushed remembering all the scenes. It was full of love, full of passion and Johnny was so gentle it made him fall even more.

He played with Johnny's brown and soft hair. The taller boy was still sleeping. Maybe he grew tired of what they did last night. Ten blushed again as he stares at Johnny. Oh how he love this man, He loves everything about him.

"Staring is rude babe" Johnny said as he hugged Ten tighter. The small boy chuckled as he hit Johnny playfully. He smiled rising up from the bed "good morning babe are you sore?" Ten blushed at that statement. "Wow Johnny what a nice way to start our day" he rolled his eyes at him. He was about to stand up when " no I'll cook our breakfast, i know you're uhm kinda sore and all.. please just rest okay^^" he kissed his forehead. Ten nodded.

---

🎶 HEY JULIE HOW'D YOU GO THAT TRIP TRIP TRIP TRIP!🎶

Johnny's phone was ringing. Ten take a quick peek.

Calling..
      Jenny ^^

[Accept] [Ignore]

Ten clicked the ignore and rolled his eyes . He knew he was being a bitch. But does he look like he cares. Moments later Johnny's phone was ringing again.

Calling..
       Jenny^^

[Accept] [Ignore]

"Johnny your phone is ringing!!" He shouted in an irritated voice. "Kindly answer it babe" He shouted back in a sweet tone. "Kk" he rolled his eyes again before answering it.

"Hey Johnny!glad you picked up!--"

"Johnny is busy." He said with a pissed voice.

"Ohh i was just calling to ask somethin--"

"Don't care! he's busy cooking for his baby. Don't call again." He said as he cuts off the line.

Sorry not sorry bitch.

--------

"Babe the food is ready " Johnny entered the room with a smile.
On the other hand Ten was grumpy AF. "Babeeee what's wrong?" Johnny pouted. Ten rolls his eyes again. "Jenny was calling you and she wanna ask about  something. "   "Ohh what is it about?" "Well idk i cut her off" Johnny didn't react. "Are you mad?" Ten said as he pouted.

"No silly. I can't be mad at you. You're the only one that matters!"
Ten blushed as kissed Johnny's  cheeks. "I wuvv you " he cutely said. "uwu  i love you too my baby boy" he said as he fed Ten his banana-- i mean his breakfast hehe.

-------

OML i was really busting in uwus while writing this!!! Uhm yeah so please keep on reading!! Cozz #theendisnear JUST KIDDING!!
IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE. AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO BE NOTIFIED WHENEVER I UPDATE KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! ♡