9

Author's POV

Johnny was sitting in a very long table. Her mom set her up AGAIN! With a fancy bratty girl that she don't like.

"Johnny lets go somewhere else lets have an alone time " Jenny said and pouted. The boy felt really terrible, He misses Ten but he didn't want Ten to suffer because of her mom so he didn't mentioned Ten.

"Hon" Jenny called her out and Kissed his neck. Johnny stand up "Mom we will get some fresh air" Then Johnny pulled the blonde girl.

--
They arrived in the Balcony. Johnny removed Jenny's arm that was clinging around him.

"Jenny stop it!" Johnny pushed Jenny a little bit. "Why John are you getting hard?" "No!" he said firmly Ten was better at seducing.

"Then why are you pushing me away" "Because i don't like you. I'm in love with someone else!!" Jenny furrowed her eyebrows and pushed Johnny in the wall. She pressed her lips on him and kissed him . Johnny was shook. A camera flashed in the Balcony. Johnny pushed Jenny a little bit hard so she fell.

She acted hurt but Johnny ran to catch the camera who took a shot of them.

"You are mine Johnny Seo" She stand up "only mine" She smirked.

--

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows Where did that guy go?!! He is fvcking sure that its a paparazzi who will expose them without knowing the truth.

He sighed and he returned home to get his keys.

He drove to the bar. Jaehyun who owns it is his best friend.

"yow Mark! serve me your hardest drink" He demanded , the bar owner looked at him with a confused and annoyed look but still followed.

TIME SKIP!!

"Mark! i love him! Why is it so hard?!" Johnny was a talker when he is drunk so he is exposing himself.

"Who?" Mark asked "Ten " Johnny said still drinking " Ohh its the Thai guy? " "Yeah" Johnny give his phone to Mark  to show a picture of his beloved.

Mark who was being a nut crack called Ten and place it in the table. Johnny without knowing still mumbling what he wants to do with Ten.

Hello?

"I miss him"

is that Johnny?

"uhmm i just wanna cuddle him"

...

"I want him right now"

Ten was only listening

"His laugh his smile his everything even his cute ass"

Ten blushed

"I miss it"

Ten felt his tears flow, He misses Johnny too. But who is this caller? This is not Johnny's number

"JOHNNY I MISS YOU TOO!" ten shouted

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows. "Ten? Where is Ten?!" Jaehyun shrugged Johnny felt so lost he picked his phone 

Johnny i missed you

"i miss you too Ten" Johnny was crying

"Why are you crying Johnny??" Ten asked worried

" Sorry i was ignoring you. Please understand baby, i-i love you okay? " Johnny said before he passed out.

-----
I know it is a shitty chapter but i promise to give you the best next time.

-----I know it is a shitty chapter but i promise to give you the best next time

uhh so hot /fans self;

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE A VOTE! <3 KAMSAHAMNIDAAA