4

3rd person's POV

Ten woke up with a massive headache . He looked around and his  jaw dropped when he saw that the room was familiar but not his. THIS IS NOT MY FREAKING ROOM!!  It looks like Johnny's room!  he felt a hand in his waist cuddling him tighten.

He turns around and saw Johnny, at his shock, it was Johnny Seo. His mind went blank, He panicked, he pushes Johnny off the bed. A loud thud was heard. 

"what?! whats happening!?" Johnny shouted he is now awake.

"you!! y-you took advantage of me!!" tears starts running down in his face he grips on the bedsheet, covering his body that was "harassed".

" really baby? aren't you the one who took advantage of me?" Johnny stood up and went closer to Ten, hovering on top of him.

"G-go away i don't wanna see you!! " Ten was about to stand when he felt a sharp pain in his ass."a-AH!!" He shouted, Johnny then guided him back to the bed and placed him gently on the bed. "Let me go! I hate you!!What have you done to me?!!!" Ten shouted at Johnny.The taller boy just shrugged and smiled.

"if you want to know what happened check the CCTV in my room, you know how to open that right? I'm just gonna make breakfast" Johnny kissed Ten's cheek and handed him the tablet.

Ten blushed hard. He stared at the tablet for a while until he decided to open it. He watched the video of last night with audio. 2 minutes passed he closed the tablet.

The shorter boy hit himself with a pillow. And stare at a blank space.

"What the fuck have you done Ten?!" As he hit himself with a pillow again.

SAEGENG TBC SOON~~

-------------------

A/N

Yeah what have you done Ten?hahahha

so TBH while i was writing this i was smiling like an idiot hahhahah

 Enjoy!

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE A VOTE! <3 KAMSAHAMNIDAAA