I : Scouted

I've always wanted to be an idol, but I didn't believe I can be one. I don't trust the industry these days. It's just too much rumors to digest, too much hate to carry, too much criticizm.      

            Everything is just too much for me, just too much. But this fear has been a dream for me since childhood. I would rather see groups that have already disbanded, but through these years the music industry changed.

             But I love it. Than old groups like 2ne1 or Girls G. I also like the new bands like ITZY or even Everglow even NCT. I stan those guys.

Announcement:
Every one please proceed to the gymnasium right now, again please proceed to the gymnasium right now thank you.

      "announcements" like these only mean 1 thing, companies are scouting. I didn't feel like going it's just every company likes me. What even do I have? I'm ug--
"Her! Unnie I think she's perfect!" Looks like someone discovered me....run.
I ran like I was chased by a dog. Well at least I didn't look stupid, but the thing is....they're chasing me :>

Announcement
Calling the attention of these students please proceed for company calls:
Yoon ChaeYeon
Kim YeolJae
Lim SiYu
Jeong DaeHwi
Yoon NaYeon
Kim Hana

             "Company calls tf?!" I thought to myself still running not noticing i've bumped into someone. I tripped and thought that they're going to catch up until a hand held my hand and helped me up.

              " I think you should look where you're going miss, and---" he got cutted of with a scream. "Yah! There she is come on!" I started to panic and so did the guy. I tried to stand up but I couldn'nt I just couldn't. "Don't panic ok?" He suddenly picked me up "And who are you to tell me what to--" he calmly placed a finger on my mouth and shushed me "act with me" he stood up and walked towards the crazy company people."is he in alliance with them? Why is he so cute?" These thoughts rushed in my mind until he said something.

                "She need's to go to the infirmary, she can't go with you" did he really say that? I was shocked when he said that, my thoughts stopped until he asked me "Right YeolJae?"

          I was certainly shocked. How does he know my name? I just knew that he wasn't my classmate. Is he a spy?

           We arrived at the infirmary dumbfounded. Do I know this guy? "Excuse me" I held his wrist tightly like I was those guys that were in dramas like"baby please don't go". I wanted to laugh but I just couldn't.

           "We knew each other in middle school. Well I knew you. Does that answer you?" I was shocked. How can he know what was I thingking? "What....Who?" i tried to hold his wrists again but it was too late.

              I fell deep in my thoughts. Who was he? The only guy I knew in middle school was Mingyu. He was my bestfriend. Tf?! "He's a pervert!" I screamed out loud enough for everyone in the infirmary to hear.

             The only thing I could remember was a nurse trying to revive me.

                       【 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 】 

               I was awoken to bickering people. Am I dead? I know it's stupid bit I still asked myself.

                I checked my phone to see the time. "Why didn't anyone inform me?" I shouted. A nurse rushed to me. "U-umm  hello miss." She stuttered while talking to me." Unnie. Why didn't you wake me up? Why am I in the hospital? WHY?!" I glared at her telling her to respond but all she did was giggle.

               I looked at my phone again cursing repeatedly.

             "Unnie~ I'm screwed. Why didn't you answer the phone for me?" I wanted to tear up. I was finished, i went pass the time my brother setted up. It was already almost time that mom went back. "YeolJae can I take a picture with you?" she squeeled like she never had seen a girl. What even is happening here?  I looked up confused and asked her again. "Why? I'm only a simple schoolgirl?" I rolled my eyes and paid attention to my phone.

                He texted me.

Hyun-nim♡
Ya YeolJae... you're dead
if you go home
                                             Byuntae-Jae♡
                                           Oppa. Are you                                                 crazy?I'm at the                                                     
                                            hospital. Aren't     
                                               you worried?!
Hyun-nim♡
What hospital?
I'm going now.
                                             Byuntae-Jae♡
                                            A hospital with
                                            crazy nurses...
                                      Wooridul hospital?
Hyun-nim♡
Where is that anyway?
Ya!
                                             Byuntae-Jae♡
                                                 Ya~It's near
                               Youngdong, my school!
Hyun-nim♡
Soo Cheongdamdong?
                                                                Seen
Hyun-nim♡
Your really a brat!
                                                                Seen

             You laughed at the thought your brother was pissed of at you. Well he's the brat not me. "YeolJae! Will you be an idol soon?, you're a trainee?"a girl approached me smiling widely like a freak. "Idol? Trainee? Maybe you have a wrong YeolJae~" I politely bowed at her and covered yourself with the blacket the bed has.

              The girl was shocked at what you said. More like she looked like someone broke up with her. "Oh? But you're famous? And you post those covers in instagram?" my eyes widen. How can she know? "sorry...I am the YeolJae...only the insta one, I'm not a trainee or somesort like that..... The nurse from earlier approached me with a wide smile "YeolJae you're boyfriend is here~" she said while winking at me like a old man trying to flirt.

                But boyfriend? I wish I had one. I looked at the back of the nurse. Its JaeHyun. "YeolJae! Ya! Mom is like a mess right now! She even screamed at me!" He said at me looking grumpy. I just smiled at him trying to hold my laughter.

                 He may looked cute but it was disgusting.....ever...."She was like 'Ya! JaeHyun! What kind of brother are you!' You should be happy mom is in your side!" He pouted his face....I pushed his face and responded "1. You deserve that. 2. You really needed that" We both laughed and realised the girl and the nurse was still there...dumbfounded.