Hello Winchesters

*WARNING* includes mild language/cursing

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I and Gabe went into coffee shop.
''So...how do you want to kill that ghost ?'' Asked Gabriel as we sat down. ''Well... I think her body was buried somewhere in her house-'' Then waitress came to us. ''Hello. What can I bring you today ?'' She asked winking at Gabriel. I rolled my eyes. ''Coffee and cheeseburger with bacon.'' Waitress nodded and looked at Gabe. ''And what about you, sweetie ?'' She asked with smile on her face. ''Nah. I am good.'' He said and waitress nodded and went away. ''So back to our case-'' I did not finish my sentence because I heard a very  familiar voice behind me. I turned and there standed Dean. ''Hey !'' I smiled at him. ''Hey ! (Y/N), right ?'' I nodded. ''Who is that tall buddy behind you ?'' I pointed at him with a smirk. ''O-oh. That's my younger brother Sam. Sam, this is (Y/N).'' Sam put out his hand. ''Nice to meet you.''  I standed up and shaked his hand. ''I can say the same thing.'' Then I realized that Gabe is here too. ''Guys this is-'' Sam and Dean cut me off. ''GABRIEL ?!'' They said in the same time. ''Hello Winchesters.'' Said Gabe with big smile on his face. ''You know each other ?'' ''We can say...'' Said Sam. "What are you doing here ?'' This time talked Dean. ''On hunt with (Y/N).'' He pointed at me. ''You are a hunter ?'' I simply nodded my head 'yes' as I sat down. Dean sighed and he sat next to me and Sam sat next to Gabe. So they are hunters... I thought for myself. ''Are you hunting ghost either ?'' I asked and Boys nodded. ''Awsome ! So this will be team work ! I-I mean if you don't mind of corse.'' I blushed a little. Dean looked at Sam and Sam nodded. ''Well... we haven't got problem with that." "AWSOME !" Dean looked at me in surprise. ''She gets really excited, when she is working with new people.'' Gabriel explained and Dean smirked. ''Well, this will be really good hunt.''

*Time skip*

I took my gun as I went out of my blue 67 mustang. ''Let's go hunt down that son of a bitch !'' I smiled as Dean and Sam came to me. ''Now You sounded just like Dean.'' Sam shook his head and giggled. ''No she did not !'' Said Dean crossing his arms over his chest. ''Yes she did !'' ''No she did not !'' I sighed. ''Ok enough children ! We have work to do !'' I turned and went into house. Ok, let's do it ! And then I went inside. Inside building were laying broken pieces of glass and.... blood ? I looked around. I made another few steps. ''(Y/N)..........(Y/N)........(Y/N).......'' O heard little whispers. ''Did you hear that ?'' I turned to brothers. ''No. What did you hear (Y/N) ?'' Asked Sam. ''Nothing...'' I turned and went upstairs.

*Dean's POV*

(Y/N) went upstairs. Something is wrong with her... ''Sammy I am going upstairs. You will be looking down here...'' Sam looked at me. ''Didn't (Y/N) go upstairs ?'' ''Well... Yeah. But you never know what that girl is up to.'' Sam smiled. ''Yeah...Sure.'' And then he went away. I rolled my eyes and went up. When I looked at one room there standed (Y/N) looking at... A picture ? I came closer to her. She did not notice me. ''Hey (Y/N).'' Nothing. Like I didn't tell a word. ''(Y/N) !'' I said little bit louder. But she just standed there like I was just air. I came to her and shook with her. (Y/N)  jumped from surprise. ''Jesus Dean ! You scared the crap out of me !'' She yelled at me as she got her hand on her heart. She put picture on the original place. ''I was calling for you two times (Y/N).'' She looked at me like on an idoit. ''No you did not.'' She almost whispered. ''Yes I did (Y/N). What's going on with you ?'' She didn't answer and went out of room. ''(Y/N) !'' I yelled behind her. Then suddenly something throw me across the room at the wall. ''Son of a bitch !'' I yelped. In front of me standed woman in white long dress and black hair. This is freaking awesome ! I thought in annoyance as the ghost went closer to me. ''(Y/N) ! Sam !'' I yelled at them.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Suddenly I heard Dean yell my and Sam's name. I ran to the room where the yell went from. I saw how ghost slowly went to Dean. I grabed gun and shoot the ghost. Dean fell on the ground with a groan. ''You got here on time.'' Dean laughed as he standed up. ''What's going on ?!'' I heard Sam behind me. ''Dean had a date with mrs. Ghost.'' I pointed to Dean. Sam smirked and nodded. ''Well, let's go find her body.'' I turned and went downstairs. As I went to the kitchen I saw little door behind cupboard. ''Guys ! I think I found something !'' I yelled as I tried to move with the cupboard. Dean and Sam ran to me and helped me get the cupboard away. ''Here we go ! Perfect place where someone can hide a body.'' I said as I went open the door. Suddenly body fell on me. Dean and Sam started laughing. "Stop laughing and help me you idiots !" I yelled at them. Sam helped me get off that body of me. "Thanks." I mumbled. "I am going for the salt and benzin." Said Sam as he went out of the house. "So... (Y/N) why did you act so..'' ''awkward ?" I laughed out. Dean nodded. "Well... Because I heard someone calling my name. I think it was that ghost..." I looked down on dead body. "It wasn't fair." I said after awhile. "What ?" Dean looked at me in confusion. "She didn't deserve to die like this... She deserved a better death." I almost whispered. Then I turned to Dean. "Her husband killed her. But why ? I thought they loved each !" Tears went into my eyes. Damn ! I am so naive. I laughed on myself. Dean came to me and hugged me. " I don't know but It's in the past." Was all what he said.

*Time skip*

I watched as the body burned. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. It was Dean. "Let's go." He smiled and I  nodded. I set into my car and we went into motel.

A/N
So~ I am honestly really proud at this hapter 😅. I hope you liked it.

Cassandra