Prologue

Kallisti is not your normal day 20 year old. She has finished collage, is loved by everyone she meets. Kallisti is greek for "most beautiful" she is the most beautiful in many ways. She is pretty on the outside, inside, and her voice. Her father left her mother and her when they were young. And her mother is a singer, so she travels the world mostly without Kallisti and leaving Kallisti behind. Kallisti is in a girl band with her friends Amber and Ruby. They are called "The Beauties".  She obviously has a boyfriend, Dakota, but will she dump him? What will she do now that she is out of college? Stay in her small town or go out into the world? 

          Alexander is living his "perfect" life in England with a good job ahead of him. Nice girlfriend. And good house. But what happens if he doesn't like his life? He dumps his girlfriend? And goes to travel the world?

          Nicolas is a banker. He has literally no love life. Never even had a girlfriend. But what happens if he goes on a business trip? And finds what he thinks is "true love"? Does he get what he really wants or does he get kicked to the curb?

         Harry is a travel author who travels the world. What will happen when he finds a girl who needs help?

         Everyone wants Kallisti. But who will she pick?