ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING OTHER THAN LOVE

Shivaay- Ms.Reporter ,will you kindly dare  to explain me about this(he asked being angry while throwing the news paper on the table)

Annika- Mr.Shivaay,it's my job.I'm a reporter and I've to pick things  and blow them up.If you're really concerned about this gossip article ,you should first stop your girlfriend Mrinali from posting 10 pics a day.(she said stressing the word)

S- she is not my girlfriend. (Angrily)

A- whatever.(turning her gaze the other side)

Just then they both heard a voice from the entrance of OM

Mrinali- hey guys.

Shivaay had a terrified look watching mrinali while ,annika rolled her tongue through her inner mouth to control her laughter watching his face.Mrinali came running and sat beside shivaay.

S- mrinali ,how many times I've told you not to post our pictures in social media ,see (showing the news paper)what this girl has done.(looking at annika)

M- Oh common ,annika you didn't get any other picture .See I look yukk in this(she said making faces)

A- sorry mri,I'll do my best  in the next article (smiling mischievously looking at shivaay)

S- ok enough is enough paanika,I'm your friend right?Why did you do this?

A- billuji,I've told you many times that profession is different from friendship.When my channel manager asked me to do this article,how can I deny it?

S- first stop calling me that (irritated)

A- it was you who started .

Saying this she got up and went to the dining table .

A- aunty,I'm hungry.

Pinky- Yeah ,annika I'm coming.

She served the food and ,annika was savouring it happily when shivaay came rushing there.

S- this is unfair,I was genuinely talking with you and you just walked out from there ?

A- you weren't talking,you were scolding,warning and(interrupted)

S- ok stop it,I'll just leave .

Being irritated he turned to leave ,but immediately she threw something on him which hit his back making him turn.

A- fine,I'm sorry (holding her ears)sit here.

S- no I'm not feeling hungry.

A- Mri....

S- ok fine ,I'm  sitting.

M- anika you called me?

Shivaay gave a deathly glare to annika while she  just rolled her eyes.

A- uhh, actually shivaay want's you to serve food for him.

M- ok.(she she said enthusiastically)