Ch 1

This is a random posted view of some of the things that make me me. 

I am currently a book writer at home. I've been writing for seven years. It started out as me just trying to do something on the side in case that I ever figured out a real answer to a question everyone wants to know, and I thought if I don't do anything with my life at least I'll have show for the efforts that I had been trying to do something know has ever figured out, which is proving that god exists. I wan't that good at it at first, the first two years just confused me and the writing wasn't proof of God worthy of the writing that I could do anyway. But, then I started doing research on my first good laptop, and that I did for two more years writing about scientific reasons and evidence for why God does exist, and I spent two more years to write my own argument thesis. I also, had and still do have this still a psychic ability, that I used to backup what I was writing, so instead of me just writing about God, I would have my own personal experience with the paranormal added to it. 

My psychic ability did start to diminish after a while and wasn't as powerful, but I don't think it was just that I got used to it or it' laying dormant, I think I just got passed what was making it so strong at first and now it's just that I don't need to use it unless I have to. I currently am not seeing any visions  around me like usual, I do get this faint feeling that I'm still just seeing things playing out, and so, that's why I'm not right now still worried about whether or not that I can still see things in my head. 

I used my time writing to tell the world about why they should believe in something and to people that run the world that should be more aware of themselves and others. That's pretty much, my whole job. And I've learned way more about the world than probably any human has ever even given putting forth to know anything. I mean, it was profound enough for me to have a psychic ability knowing what was going to happen, and still write an actual book myself about it just because people were scratching their heads on this topic. Right now, I have a book about the whole entire planet and everyone on it. So, yeah, I'm not gonna say it's all that important, but it's ridiculously worth the statement that I have achieved something that no one else, ever, has never even knew was really possible. 

And that's not the weird part either...