part(8)

Taehyung's pov
I am going to sit beside chaeng but I trip and fall on top of chaeng.I just looking into her eyes and she is too cute.I can't control myself and I kiss her.Then I stand up and carry yeontan."I will go home now"I said."o-okay"chaeng said.I can see that she is blushing.
Chaeng's pov
After taehyung left.I am sitting on my sofa still shock.I didn't even notice I am blushing so hard."I am home"momo said."O-oh unnie u r back"I said."What happened and why are u blushing so hard?"momo said."N-nothing Its just hot here"I said and I run to my room.I try to sleep without thinking about him but I can't.I am try my best to sleep.After afew mins I fall asleep.
Next morning at school
I am walking to my class with momo unnie."Chaeng"taehyung shouted.I turn around and I see him smiling at me."I will go now bye.Have a great conversation with your crush"momo said and  she go to her class."Lets go inside."Taehyung said.Why is he acting like nothing happened yesterday."Oh okay"I said and we go inside.
After school
I am about to go home but its raining heavily and momo is hanging out jhope."Take this"taehyung said and hand me his umbrella."What about u"I said."I will just go without umbrella."he said."But--"I am to say he will get sick but he is gone already.
Next morning
Me and momo unnie are walking to the gate."hey chaeyoung wait"jhope said."good morning jhope oppa"I said."Taehyung is sick go to his home now"he said while panting."But I--"I am cut off by momo."Just go I will tell your teacher that you are sick"momo said."Thanks unnie"I said and I run to taehyung house.I enter his house and I didn't see him any where.So I go to his room and I see him lying on his bed.I go him and touch his forhead."Omg you have a high fever"I said."Why are u here"he said in weak tone."Jhope oppa said you are sick and I am here to take care of you.Did u take your medicine"I said and he just shook his head."I will go make some soup"I said.I go to his kitchen and make chicken soup and go to his room."Can u eat it by yourself"I ask him."No"he said weakly.I feed him and he just staring at me."Why are u looking at me"I said."You are so beautiful"he said while staring at me."y-yah I am not that beautiful"I said and I am blushing hard."You are so cute when you are blushing"he said and pinch my cheeks."Yah I am not blushing"I said."Yes you are."he said."Whatever take your medicine"I said."No"he said."I said take your medicine"I said."Only if you give me a peck on my cheek."he said."fine"I said and give him a peck on his cheek.And then he take his medicine."Now sleep.I will go play with yeontan downstair."I said and about to go but taehyung grab my wrist and pull me closer to him which make me lay down beside him.And he hug me."Lets sleep together"he said."O-okay"I said."Sleep well"he said and peck my forhead.And then I fall asleep.I wake up and see taehyung staring at me."You are awake.I am hungry please make somthing to eat."he said while pouting."okay"I said and go to his kitchen.While I am cooking taehyung backhug me."yah what are you doing"I said."I am just backhugging you"he said."Now can you let me go I have to place the food."I said."Okay"he said.I place the food and we start eating.After we ate and Its already 5pm."I will go now and take your medicine after you eat your dinner."I said."I will send you home."he said."No need and you are sick you have to rest."I said and I go to home.
At 8pm (taehyung's pov)
I am laying on my bed thinking about chaeyoung.I can't hide it anymore.I take my jacket and run to chaeng's house.
Chaeng's pov
"Chaeng!!taehyung is here!!!"momo shout from downstair."Coming!!"I shout and run downstair."Where is taehyung"I ask her."at outside"she said and I go outside."Tae why are you here and you are sick."I said."I have to tell you something."he said."It is cold outside lets go inside first."I said and I am about to go inside.Tae grab my wrist turn me around and kiss me.After a few secs he broke the kiss."I love you"he said.I don't what to say."I-I will think about it.Bye it is late and you will get cold again."I said and run inside.
Thanks for reading.Sorry for low english.I will upload part9 tomorrow.