part(2)

Still chaeng's pov
"WHAT!!!YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO TRANSFER HERE TOMORROW!?!"I said."shh yes my girlfriend is going to transfer here tomorrow"taehyung said."Are you happy about that?"I ask him."yes"he said.Its hurt.I think I should stop liking him should I?."chaeng chaeng"
taehyung said waving his hand infront of my eyes."huh"I ask him."I have to go now cause I have to pick up my girlfriend."he said."oh okay bye"I said waving at him."bye!!"taehyung said waving at me."hey chaeng!!"momo said."finnally you are here.why r u late"I ask her."I lost my pen."momo said."Did u find it?"I ask her."yes"momo said."Btw where is jhope oppa"I said."Idk may be he go first."momo said."Lets go home"I said.
Next morning(at school)
Me and momo unnie are walking to gate."chaeng!!"taehyung said."Ohh hi tae"I said."I have to tell u somthing."he said."what is that."I said."sorry but I want u to sit near the window cause I want to sit with my girlfriend."he said."Its okay I understand"I said while faking my smile."I will go first bye momo unnie bye tae"I said and go to my class.I sit near the window and I put my earphone.After awhile teacher come in with a girl and a boy."Class we have new students."she said."My name is irene I hope we can be friend"irene said.wow she is very beautiful no wonder why tae love her so much."My name is Park jimin.just call me jimin"jimin said."Irene u can sit beside taehyung and jimin u can sit beside chaeyoung."the teacher said.
At lunch
"Hey jimin lets eat together"I said."okay"jimin said."lets go"I said and we both are about to go but taehyung call me."Chaeng!!wait for me"taehyung said running to us and I can see Irene rolling her eyes."U will eat with us or with her"I said pointing at irene."Oh she is on her diet."he said. "Ohh lets go now I am hungry."I said and we go to cafeteria.I see momo waving and we go to them."Who is he"momo said while pointin at jimin."he is jimin aka my new seatmate."I said while eating my food."I thought that u and taehyung sit together."Jhope said."It was in the past"I said."Chaeng can u go home by yourselves?"momo said."yes but why"I ask her."Cause I have to go somewhere with jhope"she said."Okay  I am full I will go now bye"I said.I decide to go library and skip classes cause I am not in a mood.I look for book and finnally I found it.But I can't reach it cause it is at the top of the bookshelf.And then I see a hand taking the book I want.I turn around see taehyung.We are really close I can feel his breath."T-t-tae can u move"I said."oh sorry"he move and give me the book."thx u"I said."Your welcome shortie"he said."Yah I am not shortie."I said."Yes u are"he said."btw what are u doing here??Aren't u attend Class??"I ask him."No,I decide to come here and skip classes"he said."But why"I ask him."cause u are here"he said which make me blush."Look at u.U are red as tomato"He said."No I am not"I said while pouting."cute"he said while pinching my cheeks."what did u say"I  said."Nothing and I just want to spend time with u thats why I am here"he said."Where is your girlfriend?"I ask him."she is in the class"he said."oh why aren't u go to her."I said."I know u are mad about I ask u to sit near the window and I want to be with u"he said."okay then"I said.
After school.(taehyung pov)
Me and chaeyoung are walking to the school gate."chaeng!!"jimin call her name.chaeyoung turn around."Chaeng I will send u home"he said.I don't know why but I feel jealous."No I will send her home"I said."But your girl--"I cut her off."she go first And I will send u home"I said. I hold her hand and send her home."bye chaeng see you tomorrow"I said good bye to her.She is about to go in her house.I hold her wrist and pull her into a hug."W--what are u doing"she said."I am just taking my goodbye hug"I said.I break the hug."now go in your house"I said and she go in.
Why I am so happy when I am with her?The feeling that I don't have when I am with Irene.Why I am so jealous  when she is with jimin?Am I falling in love with her??
Thanks for reading.I will upload part3 on monday Cause I am busy on saturday and sun day.SORRY FOR MY LOW ENGLISH.