Discover

Nobodys POV

"Lotor" Keith said with an angry tone. Lotor got closer to the bed, climbing on top of kieth's torso, putting a lot of weight on his hips pinning him down so he could not move.
"I thought you were a very interesting creature, so when you were out cold I had my witch Haggar do some tests on you"."And do you know what she found out? You my little red are an Omega!" Lotor said with a sly grin spreading on his lavander toned face.
"I'm a what?..." Keith was trying to under stand what the prince told him.
"An Omega is one of the most rare beings in the Galra they have to obay their Alphas, not many Omegas exist, that because of my father he is hunting them down and turning them in to something more...useful". Lotor looked away from Keith trying to calm himself from mentioning that monster.
He took a deep breath and continued

"... Male Omegas are very rare. So many people want them because they can carry more kin then female galra, Omegas, and because we are at war we need everyone out their fighting for the Galra. so even the weman Galra can't bring more soldiers...You are a very important my my little pet". Lotor looked at keith like he was the last cookie on the plate and everyone wants the last cookie!

Lotor took out a dager from his thigh bracelet Keith got scared and whimpered, closing his eyes tight waiting for Lotor to finish him but instead Lotor cut keiths clothes open (whatever that was left).
This caused keith to blush a lot his member feeling the cold breeze made him feel embarrassed Lotor smirked at Keith's face as he was trying to hide himself in one of the big pillows.
Lotor flipped him on his stomach lifting his hips up. He let out a low growl, deep from his chest. He opened the drawer of the bedside table taking out some lube to prepare him. Pouring the liquid into Keith's entrance letting it spill to the sheets. Keith shivering from how cold it was, Lotor started to prepare keith by sticking one finger into his entrance slowly so he could adjust him to the feeling.
Keith was mumbling into the pillows scared with what was going to happen to him.
As Lotor was about to stick all three fingers inside his little asshole and stretch it out some more he didn't give time adjust.
He pushed them straight into Keith's asshole, he was pleased with his omegas reaction the loud sounds of heavy breathing , moaning so much it filled the room in seconds.
Shivers going through his body, playing with the inside of the small males asshole, feeling for his posture. His ass pussy was already overflowing with slick.

Lotor took his fingers out.
Keith was faced with lotor big throbing member.

"Come on little one you know you want to" he said whispering it into keith ear making them burning red. His voice was just so, soothing.

At that point Keith didn't have any control over himself he wanted Lotor inside him so badly, he lost all sense of reason. Keith willingly took Lotors whole member in to his mouth making him gage when he started deep throuting Lotors member. It was trobing inside his mouth, tears were rolling down Keith's cheeks his mouth felt numb.
Lotor was groaning at the warm feeling and pleasure from Keith's mouth.
Keith looked up at Lotor eyes closed looking like he was about to cum and at that moment lotor pulled keith head closer not letting him go, cuming deep inside his throat.
Keith felt the warmth shooting down his throat and into his stomach as he swallowed it all. Pulling keith away Lotor put his fingers inside Keith's mouth, keith complied and opened wide showing him that he swallowed all of his seed. "Good little red" he said with a soft grin.
"S... Stop I.. It juust...Uhhh put iit inn..."Kieth beg him, his face was dark red when he said that.
Lotor stopped what he was doing looked at keith trying to keep his cool and not lose control of his Alpha side.
" Co..ome ooon..." he said opened his leg wide, lotor was able to see all of him.
Lotor shot his member into Keith's enturents not giving him time to adjust to the size of his hot trobing member. Keith arched his back lotor pulled him closer, the chains on keith wrists we're leaving marks on his wrist. Lotor kept sucking and kissing his chest, leaving purple marks everywhere he sucked, he kept trusting at a faster pace keith was a moaning mess shivering from how fast lotor was trusting his eyes were full of tears of pleasure, he was at his braking point lotor saw he was closing his eyes he thought it would be fun to tease him a little.
Keith felt he was almost there when he felt something grip his member tightly, not allowing him sweet relief but holding him back from it, he opened his eyes seeing Lotor's hand around his member squeezing him.
"Not yet little one...not until I cum" he said in a dominant and overwhelming tone.
After an hour of furious thrusting in and out, over and over again lotor was going to give him a last minute hard thurst just before he couldn't move anymore. Keith's body was limp mouth was dripping with droll,when lotor stop moving he thought that he finally came or took a break from it, keith was surprised whan he started feeling something grow bigger and bigger, keith started to warm inside of his stomach.

Later~

Keith POV

After "it" was done Lotor left the room. I think he send maids into the room to clean me because when I woke up I was clean, wearing new clothes my arms were not chained to the headboard anymore so that was good. But I could still feel something warm inside of me, I wanted to throw up all of my insides just to feel good but I couldn't move my body so I just fell back to sleep...