Chapter 7

Me and Kyle were holding hands, I was dreaming of this moment since I started liking Kyle. Me and Kyle did not even speak, we just held hands. I felt my heart racing, I was trying to breathe but I couldn't and I did not want to move at all. I wanted to be with Kyle so bad but I did not know what would happen when we tell our friends and family. Then I broke the silence again, "Why did Ike tell me that you were hurting a lot?" I looked at Kyle and he looked down and did not say a word. "W-when you were dating Wendy, I knew you weren't happy and I hated seeing you like that. Even when you guys broke up, you still looked sad and I did not know how to help. I wanted to tell you how I felt but I was to scared that you would make fun of me and never talk to me again. So every night I would cry or think about us being together. It hurt a lot but I managed somehow." Kyle had tears in his eyes and all I did was hug him. "Hey do you want to come back to my place?" As I picked up his head, he smiled at me and nodded. I smile back at him, I grabbed his things, and we left his room holding hands.

When we walk down Kyle's stairs, we see Ike sitting on the couch. Ike seemed sad I really hope it was not because of our conversation early because I knew I would treat Kyle very well. Ike turns around and wipes away his tears. "Stan how did it go?" Ike looked so scared. "I would say everything went amazing" I look back at Kyle and his head was on my shoulder, smiling. "Ike will you be ok if I hang out with Stan this weekend?" I was so happy that I would be with Kyle this whole weekend. "Go get your Lover boy Kyle, I will be fine alone." Ike said super happy. "Please be safe Ike, love you." Kyle said looking at Ike. "Love you too big brother." Ike gave me Kyle a big hug before we left his house. But then Ike hugged me and said, "Please treat him well." "Don't worry Ike I will" I said with tears in my eyes and hugging Ike back. I let go of Ike and we both wave him goodbye. We leave Kyle's house and I could not have been happier. This was my dream for years now and it finally came true. I was so happy and I knew I would treat him well. Once we got to my house, I held his hand and dragged him up my stairs to my room. Once we got to my room, we stop holding hands so I could play some music. I saw Kyle sitting on my bed and he looked so confused on what I was doing.

"Stan what are you doing?" Kyle asked me. "I'm playing us a song, I think you will like." I got the song I wanted to play and I thought it was perfect. I started playing Billie Eilish because he loved her. I started playing Ocean Eyes and that was one of his favorite songs from her. When I got the song to play, I grabbed Kyle's hand and made him slow dance with me in my room. I grabbed his waist and he put his arms around my neck. I just looked in Kyle beautiful eyes and we smiled at each other. I leaned in and I kissed him. I been wanting to do that for so many years and it felt so right. I his lips crashed into mine, my heart started racing. When I pulled away and I grabbed his beautiful face. I pulled Kyle closer and I hugged him so hard. This was the best day of my life.