part 15

Now lemme start,

Recap – swara torturing sanskar and he gets badly wounded.

Today’s chapie,

Swara was sleeping comfortably on her bed where as sanskar was sleeping in shan’s room at ground floor. Their sleep was disturbed by power cut. Power cut made them restless and fear took place in their heart, since they were afraid of darkness. Swasan were sweating profusely.

Swara got up slowly, moved towards her door to find out the reason behind power cut and she was chanting sanskar’s name for help….
Swara was stumbling due to darkness and reached the door but she was not able to unlock them…

Darkness was consuming her and she was twisting the door knob shouting” sanskar plz open the door!!”

“I know i tortured u but plz dont take revenge again, im afraid plz open the door sanskar !!!”, swara was trembling in fear….

Another side :

Sanskar was feeling sultry and with struggle he stood up moving his feet towards door but he wasn’t able to walk. With difficulty he took few steps and reached the door. Sanskar too was afraid of darkness.

Swasan had phobia for darkness which was now consuming their life…

Somehow he reached and twisted the knob but it went in veil. It was locked from outside. He was twisting them forcefully but handle got jammed…

“Swaraaaaaa open the door!!!! U know na im afraid of darkness!! This is cruel punishment swara!!! Im gonna die!! plz open the door swara”, he was shouting at her…

Now both were locked in their room shouting aimlessly at each other for help…

There was no way for them to escape…

Swasan sat on the floor banging the door to open them.

We can see a shadow entering their house through window walking carefully towards swara’s room.

That shadow unlocked swara’s door and as a result, swara fell on the floor due to sudden pressure. She got up quickly and started beating that fellow and hugged him due to fear thinking as sanskar.

But swara felt the difference, it was not her sanskar. She pushed that shadow man with force and he fell down on the floor.

Swara shouted at him,” who are u?? How come u are inside our house??”

That man gave a smirk and moved towards swara & caught her arms tightly and engulfed her perfume moving his face from bottom to her upper body…..

Swara pushed him with force and was  calling out for sanskar!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanskar on hearing her voice which was in high pitch stood up and started twisting the knob continuously….

Shadow man was in no mood to leave her…

“Let me taste u swara that too in ur house before ur sanskar could save u “, he said in evil tone…