Episode 13

Episode starts from swara runs upstairs….leaving broken sanskar….!! Shan went near sanskar nd taps his shoulder…..!! Sanskar turns…hugs him nd broke down in his arms….!! Shan rubs his back in order to console him….!!

After a long cries sanskar bcm normal….!! Shan makes sanskar sits in the sofa nd kneels down infront of him…!!

” bhai…calm down ok abhi sab kuch patha chalgaya na….now what u going to do….!! I already said na bhai….!! U ll regret one day….see now what had happened…??

U broke her bhai…!! U broke her trust….!! U broke her heart…!! All the above u broke her love for u…!! I dont think u can get her back…!! ” shan said while passing him a glass of water…

” i have realised shan…i have tortured like hell….!! But that time i thought that shekar uncle only killed my father….i thought swara also know about that thats y i done like this…

but u know shan everytime when i hurt her it hurted me also….when i m seeing her tears…i thought to stab my hands for beating her…

but my bl***y revenge had covered my feelings….!! Now she is far away frm me…!! Plzzz shan help me…i want my swara back…i want my love back….she is my love….!!

HAMARA BACHPAN KA PYAAR….!! I want her back shan plzzz help me….” said sanskar while holding shan’s hand with pleading eyes….

Sanskar seeing shan with eager eyes that shan can help him in getting his swara back…!! But shan smiles sadly nd took his hands out frm sanskar’s nd stands up….!!

” shan….!! ” sanskar asked while looking up at shan who is turning towards otherside….sanskar holds his wrist…!! Shan turns towards sanskar nd removes his hand from his wrist…!!

” i m sorry bhai…now i cant do anything…!! Till last min swara had beared ur vemon words nd ur tortures….!! Now its time for u to bear the punishments…haahaa ( laughs sadly )

i dont know bhai what type of punishments are waiting for…!! May be swara can leave u also….!! U have tortured her that much….!! I cant help u…!! ”
Shan said nd was about to go…

” shan plzzz dont leave me….” said sanskar with teary eyes….

” bhai i just said i cant help u…that doesnt mean i m leaving i ll stand by ur side all time…dont worry…!! Now think how to convince her….” said shan nd leaves from there….

SWARA ROOM

swara was no more wants to cry…!! She just calmly sat on the bed for sometime nd thinks something….!!

She goes to her cupboard nd takes out a bag nd starts to pack her stuffs…!! On that time shan entered in with a bang…!!

Shan goes to her..!! Holds her wrist nd turns her to face him..!! ” what are u doing damn it ” is the only thing shan can ask now…!!

” kya…i m leaving this house shan…!! I m leaving this HELL ” swara said nd again starts to pack her stuffs…!!

” what the…!! Swara i m dieing here to make u both together..!! But u r simply saying that u r leaving this house ” said shan while throwing the bag somewhere…!!

” than what should i do…!! I need to give him the same pain which he gave to me…!! Now he realised his mistake he needs me now…!! So i wont be here with him he have to suffer shan…!! ”

Said swara nd again moves towards the bag…shan holds her hands nd kneels down infront of her….!! He folds his hand infront of her….!!

” swara plzzz i did all this for u both only..!! If u want to give him punishments than u can !! But plzzz swara dont leave him…!! Plzz do this for me…!! ”