Shaylor

This is gonna be a shaylor one shot. Comment , or vote if you like…

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taylors P.O.V ~

I was staring at his beautiful face , listening to his angelic voice. He looked my way and threw me his award winning smile. I blushed and looked down. He knew that I liked him. In fact , he knew that I was in love with him.  And he just loved seeing me blush. I couldn't deny my feelings for him any longer. I came out gay to they guys and all the fans about 3 months ago. Me and Shawn were like bestfriends. We did everything together. We were inseperable. Shawn just finished singing Show You , he exited the stage and came over and sat beside me.

"So Tay , did you like the show.?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Uh...Y....y..eah." I managed to stutter out.

Gosh I hate what this boy does to me.

"What was that Tay.?" He questioned with a glint of amusenent in his eyes.

"Oh..uh..did I say that out loud.?"

He scooted closer to me and leaned towards my neck. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Yes you did Taylor." He whispered while gently biting on my earlobe. I had to stiffle a moan when he did that. I couldn't take it anymore. So I hopped up and dragged him to the elevator. His hands were soft and smooth. It sent sparks through me just holding his hand. We reached the elevator , and I pushed him inside. As soon as we were both in the elevator , I pushed him against the wall and crashed my lips onto his. He responded back quickly and our lips moved in sync. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion. We both pulled away and stared into eachothers eyes.

"I have wanted to do that for so long Shawn."

"So haven't I Taylor."

I blushed and looked down. I can't believe he liked me back. I can't believe we kissed. My dreams were coming true. He slightly lifted my chin up , locking gazes with me once again.

"Taylor , will you do the honor of being my boyfriend.?"

"YES.! , wait , *cough* *cough* , uh yeah yeah."

You pulled that one off Taylor.

He chuckled as we left the elevator hand in hand.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey hey hey , that was my first ever Magcon one shot. And I think it was pretty good if I do say so myself.

But anywhore.… if you liked it , comment or vote please. It would really mean a lot.

So yeah ……

~ See ya later alligators. ~

==============================

Oops... there was only one P.O.V ,

But oh welllll...

Lalalalala. Cx .

Bye now.