Last Chapter '45': Together for forever!

Caroline, and the rest of the others were lying on the ground due to sudden magical force, all thanks to hollow-upgrade vampire/witch. Caroline looked at Klaus and all she can see was fear. He rarely saw the clusters of fear that cornered his blue green eyes. He is an original hybrid, a creature everyone feared, but now, irony seems to be humorous. He was outdated, his power unmatched in front of Valentine. A father, whom she loved with life, admired his dedication for his wife and her, but that same father, who is no more his father is becoming a vigilante killer.

He crave for blood, not human blood, but the blood of his enemy and she was his enemy. Caroline cursed herself under the breath. None of this have happened, if her mother hadn't lied to him, if she wasn't Klaus spy and worse, getting together with him lured his half father to hunt down the people she love, again.

The hollow/Valentine took a step forward to Caroline. Everyone tried to get up but the hollow waved his hand again, rendering them powerless at that particular point. They collapsed again. Valentine reached Caroline and  held her chin with his dusty black boot.

"I gave you my powers to you, but instead of thanking me, you fighted me. That proofs that you're nothing more than a pathetic crap on this Earth. I should really kill you first."

"Go ahead!" Caroline scoffed.

"You're really not afraid of me, are you?" Hollow said and Caroline nodded, her face titled up by that boot. "But let me tell you one thing, your father loves you!" Caroline smile faded. "Yes, he loves you but he hates you more!"

"He doesn't love me!"

"He does. Don't you see I'm possessing him. I can see inside his mind like I saw yours. Deep down you care for him, too." Hollow smrinks and take off his leg from her.

"Yes I love him, very much," Caroline boldly said and got up. "He's my father but I love him. We spent 10 years together and no one can take those moments away from me....but you... No one ever loved you, not even the parents who gave you birth. Infact they are ones who killed 1500 years ago." Caroline crossed her, hollow fumes a bit. His expression hardens as he took a step to her. Caroline took a side glance and everyone was preparing to charge at hollow.

"No one ever loved you!" Caroline baited him.

"You little bitch—" and Hollow/ Valentine plunge his hand to her. Everyone gasped as he rip the heart out. Klaus shouted as he run toward her but he stopped as soon as he saw it was someone else. Caroline cries when she find that it was Sam who came in hollow and her's way. Hollow smiled evilish as she dropped the heart on the ground.

Sam desiccated body collapsed but Caroline held and kneels on the ground. She cries. Sam saved her and died in the process.

"Now who's next!" Hollow said and turned but he was stabbed by Davina, straight in the heart. He screamed and backed down. Davina who was preparing the weapon come to the rescue. She conjoined her fingers with Freya and chanted the spell.

A circle was already forming around the hollow. Freya grabs the herbs and other ingredients which she brought with herself. They were the same ingredients which were used by her mother to create an upgrade. As the circle was completed, she surround it with those herbs.

"I'll do it!" Caroline said, and asked for the knife which can kill valentine and Hollow at the same time. She was heartbroken and raged.

Freya looked at Klaus for his permission who agreed. Caroline took the know and entered the circle. Freya warned her to use it as soon as possible.

"Burn in hell!" She hatefully said and stabbed her. Hollow screamed and a powerful force flew Caroline outside the circle. Klaus caught her in time. She slid her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his chest. She hugged him. While everyone was watching hollow, Caroline fixed her gaze at Sam because Hollow/Valentine wasn't worth her a second, but Sam was. He loved her despite the fact the she never did. She used him as a rebound but never loved him. She wished that maybe in another life, she may love him like she love Klaus. Her arms tighten around Klaus.