Juusan 十三

| Earlier at the studio |

"This must be it. There's nothing else but diaries of his traumatic experience with that bitch. This is the sole reason he committed suicide." Johnny said as he slammed his headphones on the table. Doyoung and Yuta flinched at the older's outrage.

"Did you bring the thumb drive?" Yuta asked Doyoung and the younger nodded. Doyoung took out the thumb drive that he brought for him and slot it in the input of the desktop. Doyoung then copied and transferred the files to his thumb drive. With this technology, it only takes a matter of seconds.

"How should we report this?" Doyoung turned his chair and faced the other two.

"We can't report it to the management. They wouldn't dare do a single thing as the predator is our boss. We have to go to the police directly by ourselves." Johnny seriously responded as he has his fingers resting on his chin.

"Is the transferring done? Our session ends in five minutes. We'll discuss the rest at home. Remember, don't speak any word about this matter to the members or the managers. Everything that is discovered here stays here." Doyoung and Johnny nodded at Yuta's advice. The tall,younger male removed the thumb drive from the desktop and left his seat. They grabbed all their belongings and left the studio with the truth.

"Hyung you phone is ringing." Doyoung unzipped the backpack and gave the phone to Johnny.

"Oh its Ten." The three boys continued walking slowly as Johnny speaks on the phone.

"Hey Ten what's up? We're just about to head home." Johnny answered calmly.

"Hyung!!! I-its Haechan!" Johnny noticed the panic in Ten's voice and became more alerted.

"Calm down. What about Haechan?" The two boys who was with Johnny noticed the seriousness in the other's voice and decided to listen in.

"H-he said that he wanted to go to the company to practice so i let him as long as he told our manager. But i realised that it was weird for him to go alone without Mark. And also, he's been acting not himself lately. So with concern, i went to our room to see what he has been hiding. T-that's when i-i saw the blood stained Jeans. I wondered why there was blood on his jeans until i saw the n-note he left on his table. H-he even left the promise necklace that everyone got. T-then i began to panic. I read the note and-" Ten's voice broke as his sobs became harder.

"And what Ten?!"

"H-he w-wrote a suicide note, A SUICIDE NOTE JOHN!!" Ten's sobs became harder while Johnny silently cried. The other two boys noticed that the older was crying then Yuta took the phone from Johnny's hand.

"Ten, where's Haechan now?" Yuta asked with fear.

"I-i don't k-know but he said he was going to the company."

"Did the letter include why he wanted to act this way?"

"T-the ink is smudged but i can't figure out some of the words. I think there's a 'Monster' , 'Disgusting' and 'CEO'. Why would he write about of CEO- Yuta hyung are you there?"

The three boys exchanged glances. Johnny who now is done crying removed himself from Doyoung and clenched his fist. Yuta ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration. Doyoung was silent but his eyes screamed anger. Yuta breathe in a deep breath and calmly placed the phone by his ear again.

"Come down to the company now. And bring the police with you."

"T-the police? Why would we need the po-"

"JUST BRING THE POLICE!" Yuta shouted on the phone. He heard Ten on the other side squealed.

Before Ten could say anything, Yuta hung up the phone and passed it to Doyoung. With simply exchanging glances, the three boys then planned out their next step.

"If Haechan is here in the building right now then he must be with that monster. Knowing Haechan, that boy must be confronting the predator now." Yuta spoke as he pressed the lift button to go to the highest level.

"If that's true then we have to be there as soon as possible. We don't want that monster of a CEO to do anything to Haechan." Doyoung looked at Johnny who unfortunately is in a bad state ever since the news broke out. Johnny and Haechan had an exceptionally close relationship to the point that they look like father and son. Johnny cared for the little ones ever since they've been introduced to the group and he's extra fond of Haechan. Knowing that Haechan has fell victim to the predator who is also responsible for his best friend's current state, it must be frustrating for him.

"I'll call that asshole of a guy and make sure that Haechan is there with him." Yuta said as he took out his phone from his back pocket. The Japanese male dialed their boss's number and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sir this is Yuta, i would like to- okay let me cut this crap. Is Haechan there with you right now?" Doyoung looked at Yuta with wide eyes. The way Yuta talked to his boss caught him off guard.

"Why hello Yuta. I don't understand what gives you the right to talk to me out of disrespect like that but-"

"Is he there or not?" Yuta rolled his eyes.

"Well, if you're really dying to know then yes. We were about to start talking when you interrupted us with a call."

"You better not lay your fucking finger on him. We are coming."

"Such crude language Mr Nakamoto, i would have to send you fo-"

Yuta had enough hearing the monster's voice and hung up on him. Yuta locked his phone and slip it in his pocket. He looked up and saw Doyoung staring at him with a shocked face while Johnny had an amused expression.

"What?" Yuta looked at Doyoung and the younger shook his head in return.

"Anyways Haechan is with him right now. We better hurry up before he does anything to our sunshine." The lift door open and the boys rushed outside.

"I received a text earlier and it says that Ten is on the way with the police." Doyoung said in between breaths as they jogged towards the glass door at the end.

You're fucking dead. - Johnny.