Shi 四

| TAEYONG POV |

"Yah Taeyong..please tell me what's wrong. I don't like to see you hurting. You're not alone, you have me." Was what Yuta said. Me, not alone? I've been alone for the past 15 years and he's telling me that i can rely on him?

"W-why are you smiling like that?" The member standing in front of me muttered while slowly letting go of his grip on me.

"Well Yuta, i've been in solidatory for almost 15 years now and i don't see why there's someone who's willingly to be by my side. I mean, what good will it do to you? Or maybe you just need to feel good about yourself so why not offer to help a pitiful creature like me, am i right?" I replied, seemingly annoyed with his sudden affection.

"I just wanted to offer my sympathy, you didn't have to be such an asshole about it. So what you've been alone for all those years , you're now in a boy group of 18 people. We're a team, you don't have to bear all the responsibilities by yourself anymore. You live in a dorm, you work with plenty of staff and you get huge amount of support from our fans. What part of that do you take as 'alone'? " Yuta snapped, making me flustered.

Stunned, i froze in place trying to process all of the things he have said to me. A part of me wanted to listen to his words and begin relying on other people but the other part of me disagrees. Its not like i didn't want to reach out to people, i just simply can't out of pure embarrassment and fear of what they will say about me. Its better for me to bear it all alone and stay silent.

"Hey you okay?" I felt someone nudging me and look up to see Yuta. I forgot that he was talking to me earlier and in my room.

"Oh yes, i'm fine now. Shit! Its almost 8, we have to go down now." I was so distracted earlier that i didn't realise it was almost time for us to go. Quickly, i grab my bag with my necessities and sprinted down the stairs. Following right behind me was the Japanese member, Yuta. Taking in short breaths, I reached the bottom of the staircase and saw the others waiting for us. We exchanged glances and i, out of akwardness, brisk-walked to the door but was stopped by a hand gripping onto my wrist. Honestly, what's with people grabbing me lately?

"H-hyung, hold up. We all have something to say." I looked up to see Doyoung who gripped my fragile arm.

"W-what is it? We need to hurry." I unconsciously stuttered due to the sudden nervousness.

"We realised that what Yuta hyung said earlier was right. We were childish for holding grudges and we should have accepted your apology earlier, although we all know that you didn't have to do so. There was no reason for you to apologise because we know that whatever you did and said, there's always a reason behind it. Also, we should have known better that you weren't the type to lose your cool over such things so that was a mistake on our part too. We're sorry for how we acted earlier and we want to make it up to you. Right guys?" I simply was taken aback by what the younger said. Doyoung let go of my wrist and joined the others at the back. Together, the boys bowed at Doyoung's countdown to three and apologised in unison. I was so touched and overwhelmed by the scene until i had to hold back my tears who was fighting to escape.

"Hyung, mianhae." Jisungie, our maknae, went up to me and pulled my whole body into a hug. With no hesitance, i returned back the embrace and muttered a soft apology.

"Alright! We'll continue this later, everyone get out or else we're gonna get our ass whooped by our managers." With that, every being in the dorm scurried outside just by Yuta's command. I watched the boys desperately put on their shoes and exit the dorm clumsily. I was the last to put on my sneakers as Yuta walked past me.

"See, i told you that you're not alone anymore, you have us. And you have me." He whispered the last bit intentionally for me not to hear but i did.

I went out the dorm, pulling the door behind me and closed it shut. I hurriedly sprinted down the stairs and joined the others at the car park. I waited for the boys to fill up the first two cars before i entered my own. I made sure to headcount every single one of them for attendance. After ensuring that the members in those two cars were accounted for, i headed towards mine and saw Yuta waiting for his turn to enter the vehicle. ".....what Yuta hyung said earlier was right......" What he said?

"Hey Yuta!" I stopped him from getting on the vehicle.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"What did you say to them earlier? That made them realise." I prompted him the question that i was most curious about ever since then.

"Just the obvious and the necessary." He smugly answered with a smirk on his face. He entered the vehicle and sat back on his seat. Before closing the door, he looked at me briefly and winked, followed by a sly smile.

D-did he just wink at me? A-and w-what for??? My heart was suprisingly beating very quickly for no reason why.

"Ya Taeyong why are you standing there like you have just seen a ghost?" The manager popped out behind me which made me jump. I looked at him red-faced and ran towards the passenger's seat. I hopped on the vehicle and sat beside the manager. My face suddenly got hotter so i began fanning myself with my hands. As i was engrossed in doing so, i accidentally glanced at the rear view mirror and saw the man responsible for my current state looking right back at me with a grin. I rolled my eyes back at him to express my annoyed state but to my surprise, he suddenly laughed out loud which caused the others to stare at him with confusion.

A/N ; just like that HAHAHAHA

"What's with you hyung?" Ten asked the older since he burst out in laughter just like that.

"N-nothing, i suddenly recalled something funny hehehe." Yuta lied , still glancing at me through the rear view mirror. I ignored his teasing and paid attention to the schedule overview that was sent to my phone by our manager. With that, we proceeded to head for our journey to the photoshoot location.