Prologue

Over twelve hundred and fifty years ago, a Transylvanian knight by the name of Valerious The Elder swore to god that his family may never rest nor enter heaven till they vanquished Dracula from their land. For a long while, they have not succeeded, and they were running out of family. That was until the great Van Helsing was sent to aid in the hunt for the hell spawn and free the land from is evil grip. What neither Van Helsing nor Valerious's descendants knew, Dracula's reach grew far beyond Transylvania, and into the lands of the Vikings and the knights of Templar. Van helsing was too slow to stop his minions from getting away and lost his life. Far too soon, his evil migrated to the new world. Along with a peculiar family. And magic.

As the story said, anything created by Dracula or bitten by him died. Except one of his brides. It is true that his brides were picked off one by one. But, Dracula hid one particular bride from the eyes of even God. Her name is Morgana La fae, nowadays she prefers Morgause. Her knowledge of the supernatural was vast and far more intricate than any in the modern world. She slept safe and sound in her frozen coffin. That is, until she decides to wake up.