the horny call

Craig pov

It was around 2 o'clock when vanoss and the guys asked me to play a game with them, since i had nothing better to do i thought.

'Why not? As long as ty is there i join'

Now let me tell you what i mean by that, ive had a crush on him for a long time now, hes like a fluffy bear

But perverted

I walked up stairs to my room, and got on my computer then i got on discord

"Heeeeeeyyyyy minnnnaaaa" nogla said as soon as i joined "sup min" ty said "hey ty" i replied " hey wot bout me??" Nogla said with a annoyed joke voice

"Heeeeeeyyyy nooooooglaaaaa" i said mocking him the guys chuckled "thank you" nogla repiled satisfied.

We played gta 5, fork knife, gmod, and cards against humanity, after we played gmod some of the guys left.

By the end of cards against humanity, all of the guys left besides ty and me

"I haven't been able to talk to you, since we're always busy" tyler said "yeah, i like talking to you and the guys but like you said we're to busy" i repiled

"Yep, here soon ill be coming down there would you let me in your house?" He asked "yep! Only if you get the miniladd sweat pants!" I said acting like a little girl

He laughed a bit "yeah... Your so cute" he said the last part like a whisper so i couldnt hear

But i did

I moved around im my chair a bit trying not to moan let me tell you why

In the middle of the recording the bitch ass monkey who barely ever comes on dared me to use my new vibrator during the recording, and i can take it out at the end and rn its on 7/10 and that monkey is staying at my house so he has the remote.

"Oh? R- really?" I said as my voice was trying to hold back " wait, you heard me huh?" He said laughing awkwardly " its f-fine oh god ive always thought you were hot" as soon as i said that i put my hand to my mouth.

" really? Thanks craig" he said sweetly as soon as he said my name i could feel the frequency get higher "also is there something wrong? You've been acting weird since we started playing gmod" he asked.

"Nm hmm? Oh yeah o-f course" i said basicly bouncing in my seat "are you sure craig?" He asked again "yes ty-" before i could say anything else i let out a loud but soft moan lui went all the way up the back down.

There was silence before ty said "are you there with someone?" With jealously sliping off his tounge "noooo i just hit my toe" i said quicky " craig dont lie to me" he said once again with jealously and anger raging

"Its my little toyyyy" i said basicly siping on my words tyler dind know what to say "show me" he said with confidence "waaa?!" I said surprised at what he said "you heard me" he said i heard his chair creak back like he was waiting.

I slowly reached my hand up to my camera and turned it on i saw his camra turn on to i could see he has a boner but he was trying to hide it.

"Well see" i said looking at him " nope, let me see craig" he said almost eagerly i saw the look in his eye, i pushed my chair back so he could see all of me i had a long shirt that was baggy on and no pants.

"Lift up your shir" he said as if he was comading me but i still did it and showed him me and the vibrator he blushed really hard "god craig who knows what id do if i was there right now" he said in a ruff voice.

I blushed " what would you do?" I asked innocently "replace that dildo with something bigger" he said licking his lips i blushed real hard

"Well you'll have to wait and roleplay with me for now~" i said looking at him then looking away " then lets do that~" he replied.

I put my shirt im my mouth then he took his pants off and boxers, i moved the dildo fast as he masterbaited

"Ahhh tyler~" i moaned he grunted a bit as i moved faster and harder as he did the same

We continued to do that then we looked at each other and close our eyes and came.

End of story lol im tired 2:21 am ugh gn lol im done fer tnight.