Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Songs of the Chapter:

Snow in California- Ariana Grande

Pentatonix- Little Drummer Boy

Calvin Harris- I Need Your Love

I woke up to the soft voice of Ariana Grande playing on the radio in the main hall. I stretched in bed feeling the cold take over; I grabbed my coat from the side chair and padded over to the washroom to get freshened up. Today was the day I would go sightseeing with Evan around New York and I was really excited about it.

I had so many places planned out for today and being Christmas Eve, we had a small party at night. I decided for a hot shower while I waited for the water to fill I stepped out of the bathroom in search of something decent to wear. I pulled out my black skinny jeans, a purple long sleeved top to go with my black leather jacket and my brown booths. The first place I wanted to visit was the Statue of Liberty.

I walked into the kitchen once I was dressed and ready. I spotted the boys sitting at the dining table talking about last night's party while Blair was on her phone not acknowledging anyone. I don't even know why she had to be here.

Because she is friends with the Winters.

Argh like as if I don't know that already.

Just reminding you, because I get a bad vibe.

What like one where I want to chop her head off?

Oh yikes!

"Hey Fay" Eric waved when he saw me.

"Good morning boys" I smiled at all four of them.

"Morning" Jesse said with a mouth full of bacon. Eww.

"Okay gross, moving on, Evan when are we leaving?" I asked him.

"As soon as we are done with breakfast, good enough?" he asks taking a sip from his Tea.

"Where are the two of you headed?" Jesse asked before I could agree with Evan.

"Taking her around town, this one here" he said pointing out to me "is a first time New Yorker" Evan finished with a smirk.

"Oh I see" Jesse nods his head. "Well then enjoy" with that he grabbed his mug and walked off to where Blair was seated. I frowned at him before grabbing a glass of orange juice. I hated eating heavy when I had to travel a lot so light food was my choice for today.

Eric finished up second and left the room, I wonder where he is off too?

Does it matter?

He just acts so cryptic sometimes.

That I have noticed, maybe he has a reason.

"Felicity, snap out of the day dream" Evan snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Err what, sorry I spaced out" I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Yeah, because you dint hear anything Ethan said to you" Evan laughed.

"Oh err" my cheeks heated up while I turned to look at Ethan.

"I was saying, you better see everything but be back in time for the party" Ethan smiled before getting up and joining Jesse and Blair by the fire work.

"Thanks" I called out to him.

"So I will see you down in the lobby in ten minutes okay?" Evan asked me. I nodded getting up from the dining table and heading to my room to grab my purse and few other things. I picked up my phone and dialed my father's number.