Dr Sylver

Author's Pov

A strong aroma of alcohol filled the room, a young man could be seen sitting on a sofa, his legs were intertwined his current demeanour lazy yet dangerous coupled with his handsome face could effortlessly steal the hearts of women.

Dimitri drank another glass of alcohol, his expression was filled with pain and coldness. How could he sit still when Cadenza's suffering, even though he's dying to see her when he received the news that she fainted and her body is not in good condition. But he had to sit this one out, he's still in the lion's den one wrong move and the other party would be suspicious.

If Margo knows that he's been seeing Cadenza God knows what she would do to her. Such unreasonable poisonous woman won't be able to attain his love, for him she's just a mere pawn. The way she vent her anger and her rotten attitude really disgusted him, especially her face with thick layer of makeup and strong scent of perfume made him suffocate around her.

But he was the type of person that knows how to endure for a long period of time as long as he had use of other people. Even if they throw rocks at him make him kowtow and begged he would do it, what does endure means when it would lead you to power.

On the Kuznetsov mansion, Romano stride with long steps towards Mr Kuznetsov's room. On the room Mr Kuznetsov was having his lunch, upon seeing Romano with his unusual behaviour he knew it had to do with his grandson. He waved his hand to hear his report.

"Young Master has been throwing some tantrums and it probably had to do with Cadenza's absence and...." Romano's forehead was sweating.

"And?" Mr Kuznetsov's hands holding the utensils paused.

"Young Master has been meeting a girl recently. Her name is Charlotte Rose Vasiliev, Cadenza's half sister. Other reports stated that she has been chased out by their Grandmother, young master has specifically bought a house for her...."

Without finishing his sentence the fork in Mr Kuznetsov's hand snapped.

"Oh, that brat clearly mistook a stone for a diamond, I believe he isn't aware of Cadenza's situation because he's so busy with that girl" Mr Kuznetsov held the broken pieces of fork looking at it intently.

"Tell me Romano if my grandson will marry that kind of girl what would happen?" Mr Kuznetsov shot him a knowing look.

"She was described as a delicate girl with a kind nature, if it were other families she would be most likely to be their daughter-in-law material but the problem is she's only a bastard child. She isn't suited to be the next madam without a strong willed nature I believe she'll only drag young Master's future" Romano's words were sharp.

"Such a brittle utensil, isn't suited to be used in this place. Tell the kitchen staffs to replace all utensils" his sharp gaze landed unto Romano, Romano knew with Mr Kuznetsov's tone of voice and sharp gaze he knew it had another meaning to it.

As he exited the room he met an young man in his prime neatly dressed in black suit with a lab coat losely hanging with his talk figure. The young man politely smiled and greeted him respectfully.

"Dr Sylver, Oh is it time for Mr Kuznetsov's medicine?" Romano half jokingly spoke engaging a not so boring talk.

"Yes, I see Mr Romano having such a busy day" Dr Sylver smirked.

"Busy as always, it is my pleasure to work under Mr Kuznetsov. If you don't mind I'm going first, I still have matters to attend to" with that Romano left leaving Dr Sylver outside the Mr Kuznetsov's room.

The smile never left his face as he entered the room with the nurse carrying a tray behind him. The maid that was carrying the tray with Mr Kkuznetsov's plate lowered her head as she met Dr Sylver.

He nodded his head in acknowledgement, people in this mansion are really well disciplined.

"I see Mr Kuznetsov was able to eat lunch on his own already"

"It is all thanks to you Sylver, it is all because of your knowledge with human body beyond a person's understanding. It is a pity your organization prevented you achieving your dreams" Mr Kuznetsov spoke with rare flattery.

Organization Eh? He was once an outstanding student in medical field, he had his first surgery when he was 13 years old and was able to successfully completed it saving the patient's life. His love for science in human anatomy grew that he also studied as a scientist. In his teenage years he had it all what most doctors could only dream of, fame, fortune, awards, title but in his eyes those trash couldn't even enter his eyes.

Later on he proposed a project that could turn a human into a superhuman, if a man could make fire with a couple of stones to rocket that goes beyond the universe. This proves that anything is possible but what prevents us is fear of failure.

Instead of helping him to achieve his project or politely refuse his offer those old men made him into a laughingstock and made him the most dirty person by scheming him by accusing him of cheating to get at his current position to flare things up they even made him a few scandals. Like showing everyone that he was a lustful person that likes to sleep with women even showing off fake photos of him with other women, which is also part of their plan by drugging him with aphrodisiac.

He was not originally a bad person but who told them to provoke him in such state that awakened his cruel side. There will be a day that he will make them eat their words.

"It's not just me Mr Kuznetsov with your incredible stability, for many years taking poison that could easily deteriorate a human's body within 5 month's of usage. You were able to also withstand the pain of
detoxifying all the poison in your body within a day and able to regenerate half of your malfunctions in your body with the help of my medicine"

"Rest assured Sylver, your wish to work under the Mafia and continue your studies as a scientist and a doctor. We'll gather all the latest technology you needed, your work place has been now being constructed and you can now start choosing your own colleagues to work with you can also ask for assistance"

The smile on Dr Sylver's face widened "If there's anything you can Mr Kuznetsov I'll gladly accomplish it"

"Actually there's one thing"

                      Dr James Sylver

                      Dr James Sylver