Trouble

Author's Pov

The next morning Cadenza woke up with a huge headache. It was Saturday and she planned to spend time with her beloved dog, Trevor.

She patted his head as she went into the bathroom to clean herself. Cadenza dressed herself in a black tulip skirt, a maroon top and a high heels, also she wore shades and a scarf.

She drove her 'baby' with Trevor sitting beside her "Today mommy will spend time with you" she said in a cooing tone (🤗).

"*Bark~bark*"

Cadenza entered a very grand building with Trevor.

"Good morning Ms President"

People inside the building greeted her, Cadenza went straight into her office on the top floor. Her workers were no ordinary, they are kind of employees that were trained working especially for Big bosses with big names in underground society.

Unlike an ordinary worker, they're way too extra careful to make their boss satisfied, one wrong move could cause your lives. Also they were paid 10x.

Cadenza sat on her chair and immediately do her work, while Trevor was busy playing with a ball waiting for his owner.

After an hour, Cadenza was finally finished "Let's go Trev" she said as she picked up Trevor.

They went to a park and played "That's a good boy" she cooed while Trevor caught the Frisbee disc.

Suddenly a black dog ran to Cadenza, she looked at the probably lost dog who was growling at her.

Cadenza's eyes were sparkling and immediately squished the oh-so-poor dog.

"Fred, come back here boy-" a brown haired and violet eyed boy didn't finished his sentence when he saw his dog begging at him for help.

Trevor on the other hand was dejected to see his owner hugging another dog besides him.

Cadenza suddenly stopped as she felt another person's presence and looked up "I'm sorry" she chuckled as she put down the black dog. Trevor ran up to her still carrying the disc.

"It's ok" the boy replied "You look very familiar, have I met you before?" he continued.

Cadenza tensed up and smoothly replied "Oh, are you trying old tricks mister?" she spoke with a charming smile. But on the inside 'Fuck, I forgot to wear my wig' she looked at her car, luckily the shades and scarf helped her conceal her identity.

The boy blushes as he scratched his head and tried to change topic "I'm Barry" he started.

"Agatha" they shook hands.

After being 'friends' with Barry, Cadenza and Trevor went home at sunset.

The next morning

She was carrying Trevor as she walked down the stairs, when she caught the sight of two people arguing in her house!! She almost exploded in anger but when she looked closer, she almost dropped Trevor.

"What gives you the right to visit her anyways, don't tell me you're her boyfriend?" Dimitri asked mockingly pissed.

"You guess" Alistair retorted.