Ryan x marisa407

Zacznij od początku

Ryan and I are at his place, he won't let me help him cook! He banned me from the kitchen so now I am sitting on his couch playing GTA blowing shit up.

"Is dinner ready yet?" I whine, Man, I sound like a guy right now...

I hear Ryan chuckle, "Patience, Just a little longer!"

I groan and sigh. "Fine... can you tell me at least what you're making!? It smells like noodles!" I yell, running a pedestrian over and almost skyrocketed my car in the air and into the ocean. "Aw fuck..."

"Nope!"

"I don't like you!" I yell.

"Love you too baby!" He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and ran over more pedestrians on the beach, running from the cops.

"Hey, turn that shit off. It's ready and served." Ryan walks into the living room and smiles.

I quickly shut the Xbox off and practically fell over my own feet to get to the food. "I'm starved!" It's spaghetti. Yum.

"That's what you get for not eating lunch like I told you to. You were soooo sure you'd be fine and you weren't hungry." Ryan mocks, sitting down.

"Shut up." I spat, twirling the noodles on my fork. "This smells amazing." I smile.

Ryan smiles and takes a bite. "Thank you." He mumbles.

I took a bite of mine and it practically melted in my mouth. "Oh. My. God. It tastes good too." I groan happily.

Ryan shrugs. "I tried."

"You did a damn good job!" I smile, stuffing my face.

Ryan wipes his mouth and swallows. "Alright. So I wanted to talk to you about something.."

That scares me. "Hmm?" I look up at him. Swallowing thickly.

Ryan sighs, "I was thinking maybe you could..." He pauses. "Move in... With me?..."

I smile widely. "I'd love that, why do you seem so nervous about that?" I ask, shrugging happily.

Ryan smiles back a me and relaxes. "I didn't know if that was a to big of a step for us... I mean, I wanted to ask before but I remembered you wanted to take it one step at a time and... yea..." He whimpers slightly.

"I would love to! You should have asked sooner! I would have said yes!"

Ryan smiles and continues to eat. "Perfect." He takes a bite of his food.

-Later that Night-

I yawn, "Damn, what time is it?" I ask, cuddling close to Ryan's side.

Ryan grabs the Xbox controller and checks the time. "Uh, ten. Should we head to bed?" He asks.

I nod and yawn again. "Yea, I'm exhausted and we have to record a bunch of shit tomorrow." I sigh.

"Alright... come on." Ryan picks me up and I squeal at the sudden movement. He stands up and heads for his bedroom, well, our soon to be bedroom. I can't wait to move in with him...

I giggle as he slings me over his shoulder and head for the stairs. "I feel like Fiona. My noble Knight carrying me away to get married to a midget." I giggle more.

"Hey! They're not midgets! They're little people!" He corrects me. Throwing my onto his bed. I giggle as he hovers over me. "Besides, I want you to myself." He growls.

I gulp and watch him. His eyes turn dark. "I don't like sharing. Not my style." He smirks.

I nod, "I know." I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses me and his eyes soften.

"Good. Glad you know."

He pulls away and climbs under the covers. "Well? Are you gonna join me or not?" He whines.

I roll my eyes and climb under the blankets. "Yeah, Yeah. Patience." I smirk.

I cuddled to his side as he stares up at the ceiling. I look at him and sigh, he's in his thinking zone.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, softly.

He shrugs, "What are your thoughts on marriage?" He asks suddenly.

My eyes widen. "Marriage?" I ask, slightly bewildered. He nods slightly. "Uh, I like the thought of it."

"Do you think about it often?" He asks.

I nod, "Yea, why?" I ask cautiously. Is he gonna...?

He shrugs. "Just wanted to know..." He sighs. "Would getting married a to big of a step or would you even consider it?"

My eyes widen, Oh. My. God.

"I would consider it, I mean. I'd love to get married some day. What about you?"

He nods, "Well, would you marry me?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Well, yea, who else would I marry?..." I smirk, he's just playing, he's not actually gonna marry me...

"I don't know. But I mean, would you marry me?"

I nod, "Yea."

Ryan sighs and leans over to the edge of the bed. "No- I mean. Will you Marry Me?" He hands me a opened, velvet small box with a diamond ring in it.

My eyes begin to water. "R-really?"

Ryan nods. "I love you, I don't want you to slip away, marry me. Please." He smiles weakly.

I nod and kiss his lips. "Yes. Yes. A thousand times, yes!" I whimper happily.

Ryan smiles. "I love you Marisa, you're MY girl." He kisses my lips and pulls me close, slipping the ring on my finger with his free hand.

"I love you too, it's so beautiful. Thank you."