Gavin Free x girlgamer770

I've been coughing for hours, I can't sleep, my nose is plugged up and I can't get comfortable. It's already 5AM and I've been trying to go to sleep since 1AM.

I just got myself back in bed after throwing up for the 7th time. I feel completely miserable. I reach over for my phone and weakly grabbed it off of my nightstand before texting my boyfriend, Gavin, asking him to please come over. I hated to wake him up, knowing he had work in a few hours. He replied a few minutes later, saying he'd be right over.

I close my eyes for a few moments, hoping, wishing to be able to breathe properly just for a little while but I know that wont happen.

My eyes open and I quickly, but weakly shot out of bed and ran to my bathroom, falling to my knees and throwing up the remains of whatever was left in my body that I haven't thrown up yet.

"Fuck," I mumbled, feeling my whole body just weaken by the second. "I hate being sick." I wipe my mouth with the hand towel I used previously and flushed the toilet before proceeding to just sink to the floor and laid down. The tiles are freezing cold, which is not good for me, but it feels good on my burning skin.

After a while, I hear my front door being opened, keys jiggling, and the door shutting again. Finally, he's here.

"Love, I'm here!"

Aw, that voice. Oh how I've missed it. I haven't seen him in a few days and at that time I was totally fine and healthy, so he doesn't know I'm sick.

"Love?" I hear his voice getting closer. I don't have the strength to call out to him to tell him where I'm at, "Clare, baby, where are y-" He stops, I open my eyes and moved slightly to stare up at him. "Love! Why are you on the floor?! Are you okay? Did you fall?" He asks, frowning as he was instantly by my side.
I shook my head weakly, "What's wrong? You don't look good, are you sick?" Bingo. I nodded as he felt my forehead. "Come on let's get you off of this floor."

Gavin slipped his arms under me and lifts my weak body carefully off the ground. Y'know, you would think by looking at him, that he doesn't look strong, but he is. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick? I could've came sooner to take care of you." He said as he stares down at me, carrying me back to my bed.

I weakly gripped onto his shirt, leaning into his warmth. I have severe chills despite my body being on fire and his body was pleasurably warm against mine. "I didn't want to bother you," I cough out weakly. "I didn't want to get you sick either but I just really needed you." I whimper.

Gavin sets me down on the bed and shook his head, "You're not bothering me, love. I'm supposed to take care of you when you're like this, I'm supposed to take care of you regardless." He shakes his head and covers me up. "How long have you been sick?"

"Two days..." I mumbled.

Gavin sighs and tucks me in before excusing himself from the room. I watch as he leaves the room, whimpering softly.

No... don't go...

I closed my eyes and curled up into a ball, hoping to get warm. Where did he go? I felt myself start to doze slightly waiting for him as it felt like hours since he's left the room.

Sleep.

Sleep was finally trying to take over, making my body relax and making my mind finally start to shut down... Until I felt the need to throw up again.
I kicked the blankets off of my body and stumbled out of bed, almost falling, and ran to my bathroom. I fell to my knees and almost missed the toilet this time as I puked up the mess that formed in my stomach, but this time tears started to roll down my cheeks from the burning sensation in my throat and nose.