Burnie x ibitironman

People: Burnie, Crystal

PoV: Crystal's

Place: New RT Building/Work

(Gif used for cute ending expression)

Today's another one of those days. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Joel and Adam are giving me a bad time because every time I sit down, they tell me someone needs me and then come to find out, No one needs me at all.I'm seriously starting to get pissed off. "I'm trying to work assholes!" I growl, glaring daggers at them. I felt a hand gently rest on my shoulder, I jumped and quickly turn around to see who it was. 

Burnie was standing there, Smiling. "Are they troubling you again?" He asks, I nod, steam coming out of my ears and nose. "Dammit! Joel! Adam! Leave her alone! Today is a busy day for her! Monty has her working on a script and she has to write down stupid shit to put into RvB." 

"S-sorry Burns! We'll stop!" Joel stutters, backing up with his hands up, He pats Adam on the shoulder and motions behind themselves. Adam quickly nods and leaves with Joel.

Burnie turns is attention on me and smiles softly. "If anyone else bothers you, let me know, I'll set them straight." He gave a solid nod, taking his hand off of my shoulder. I relax my shoulders and nod back. "Where are you headed now?" He asks, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

I look down at my paper, "Uh, The AH office next. Why?" I ask, looking back up at him.

He shrugs slightly, "Just wondered, I'll see you around." He sighs, "Remember what I said!" He holds his hand up, pointing with his index finger upwards as he walks away. 

I smile and shake my head, "I will!" I walk the opposite direction and made my way to the AH office. I walk in and notice the boys are recording, I shut the door quietly behind myself and sat on the couch.

Whatever I thought was funny I would write down, which was almost everything. But after a while I got tired of writing, so I would just watch them play and try my best to not laugh during their recording.

 When they got done, They decided to make a AHWU, since it was Monday. I stayed in the shadows, behind the camera, stifling laughs and giggles. Jack starts the recording.

"Go Achievement Hunter, It's your Birthday, We're gonna party like AOH FUCK!" Jack pops a streamer popper in front of Geoff, "That was loud! It scared the Dicks out of me!" Geoff smiled. Jack laughs and everyone runs around popping streamer poppers and laughing as they watch Geoff wince and covers his face up with his arms.

Gavin grabbed a whiskey bottle and makes Geoff drink it. "No No No! I'll pour it..." Geoff takes a drink and pushes it away. Gavin kept bringing him more Alcohol to drink, and every time he would step out of the Cameras view he would take a huge drink also. I sigh, giggling as Michael threw their plush fish at Geoff.

After they finish up the news and stop the recording, Gavin walks over to me and smiles. "Want a drink?" He swings the bottle of Unicum in front of me. 

I pushed it away from me gently, "No, thanks." I sigh.

Gavin shrugs and puts it on his desk, then comes back over to me, by now the other guys left the office for a lunch break. Gavin wraps his arms around me and starts kissing my neck. "Gavin, stop." I push him away.

He pushes me up against the wall and smiles. "Why?" he pauses. I glare at him. "I know you like me..." He purrs.

"I said get the fuck off of me! I like you as a friend, nothing more. You're drunk." I growl, shoving him off. I begin to walk to the door and Gavin grabs my ass. "Seriously Gavin!? Stop!" I yell.