BONUS CHAPTER 23 (BECAUSE MY BABIES WANTED MORE)

Start from the beginning

I snickered, that's cute.

"Renae. Nice to meet you"

"Like wise. So what are you doing out here at this time of night?"

Charles took a seat next to me, now I could clearly see what he looked like.

He was my complexion, with honey brown eyes and a small beauty mark at the corner of his lip. On the right side.

His hair was dark brown and curly like his grandmother, she had not one gray hair in sight.

"Long story" I laughed. I hope Vince was gone by now.

I unconsciously glanced at the door.

"Was someone after you?" His feel voice suddenly softened making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I rubbed my belly again nodding.

"I see"

Silence.

"Is He the father?" He bluntly asked

"Who?"

"The guy that's after you?"

What's with this guy and twenty questions?

"Not be rude or nothing but I don't like people questioning me" I snapped just when a contraction kicked in.

Fuck! What the hell!

Noticing my discomfort he grabbed my hand. A small shock erupted throughout my body, he abruptly pulled away.

Did he feel it too?

"No. He's not the father"

"Huh?"

"The guy that's chasing me. He's not the father, just a psycho ex boyfriend"

"RENAE WERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Vince screamed into the distance. My pulse quickened at the thought of him finding me.

"Hey you're safe here" Charles reassured me sensing my distress.

I nodded

"You need to keep calm for the baby. Don't stress-"

"Alright darling I've got the supplies now let me check you"

I came to find out that Donna, was her name, was a midwife in her younger years.

"-drink lots of water and don't stress so much"

"RENAE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Vince murderous screams echoed bouncing from the rooftops.

"That's him" I whispered, panic set in again followed by another painful contraction.

"Ahhhhh! What's happening!?" My breathing began to shorten as I held my uterus in pain.

"Oh my god! Your water broke" Donna calmly stated staring at the puddle between my legs.

"WHAT! I CANT HAVE THIS BABY NOW!" I screamed pushing myself off the couch.

"You need to sit still Renae!" Charles instructed gripping my forehands gently placing me back on the couch.

"I need to call my-ahhhh-fiancé!" I wailed as sweat ran down my temples.

"Fiancé? Oh dear okay! Where is your phone?" Donna panicked a bit when I mentioned Porter.

"I dropped it when I was running. I NEED TO CALL HIM NOW! He needs to get over here!" I threw my head back as I become more dilated.

"How far apart are her contractions Nana?" Donna stuck her fingers under my dress, I had my feet propped up in the accent table.

"Two centimeters"