9

(A/N i'm gonna make an update schedule for the summer)

                                                             Toni's POV

I walked into my trailer McDonald's in hand for Cheryl and I. I locked the door, put the food down and went into my room to see a sleeping Cheryl. She looked so peaceful. I was going to leave her asleep, but cold fries are the worst, so I shook her awake. 'T-Toni?" She said. She looked up at me with red puffy eyes. She had been crying. "Cher, are you ok," I asked her. "Yeah I-I'm fine," she said rubbing her eyes and getting up off of the bed. "Well I got us food," I said hoping it'd cheer her up. "What kind?" she inquired. "McDonald's. Your favorite," I told her. 'Thanks TT," she said giving me a weak smile.

We ate our food, but Cheryl complained that her cherry cola was too cold so I gave her my sprite. We did our homework while listening to Billie Eilish and it took us two hours because we kept goofing off and couldn't stay serious. Cher and I took turns showering and by the end of the night I had completely forgot about Veronica. "Toni?" Cheryl perked up out of our comfortable silence. "Yes." I responded. "Why'd you call Veronica your bestfriend?" I thought back to my Instagram post from earlier. "oh Cher, that didn't mean anything I just-I was just having fun with Veronica and wanted to post. Veronica hasn't been there for me like you have and honestly you're way prettier. You're my bestfriend, and you always will be Cher." I finished my sentence looking up into her eyes.

And it was at that moment when all of my feelings for Veronica washed away, and my feelings-my love for Cheryl came flooding back. I thought about kissing her right then and there, but I knew it would be uncomfortable for both me and Cheryl. Especially since Cher's straight.

                                                         Cheryl's POV

When Toni finished her final sentence, it confirmed. It confirmed my feelings for Toni. It was official, I Cheryl Blossom liked Toni Topaz. My best friend. When Toni finished her sentence we just sat in a comfortable silence like we did before. Before long Toni dozed off in my arms. We were sitting on the couch so I picked her up and carried her bridal shower to her bedroom. She looked so beautiful.

I tucked her under the covers and was about to go and sleep on the couch until I heard Toni's Raspy voice call me. "Cher." she said. "Yes TT?" I responded coming back into the room. "Can-can you stay with me?" she asked. I couldn't resist. "Sure, let me just get my phone," I went to get my phone off of the couch turning the tv off before I walked to the back of the trailer. I climbed in bed to the right of Toni, she nuzzled into me. My chin resting on her hair. It wasn't long before I drifted off into a comfortable sleep.

The rest of the week went by slow, and uneventful except for the fact that Toni and I were now sleeping in the same bed regularly. So, on Friday evening. I was scrolling on Instagram when an idea popped into my head. "Hey Toni," I perked up. "Yes Cher" she said not looking up from her phone."Let's do a bestfriend tag. You know for my channel." I suggested, "I haven't posted since I left Thornhill and I think my fans deserve content ya know?" I continued. By the time I had finished Toni had looked up from her phone and was wiping tears from my face, I hadn't even realized I was crying.

Leaving Thornhill took everything I had and more. I'm just so grateful that I had Toni to help and support me. "Thank you, for everything TT." I hugged her tightly and heard her whisper "you're welcome" in my ear. How much I loved her voice was insane. "Now, lets film this video." she said getting up and helping me get out my camera and lights.

                 an adorable moment from their video (Toni=italics Cheryl=regular)

Disclaimer at the beginning of the video: This isn't really a bestfriend tag, I just put one of those question tab things and told people to send in questions for us to answer in a video, hope you enjoy. muah *blows kiss to the camera*

"Question, if you and your bestfriend were a couple who would top?"

"Oh-oh wow"

"Literally me."

"Excuse me?"

*laughing* "Cheryl, my heterosexual bestfriend. Do you even know what a top is?"

"I- Toni now why would you ask me something dumb like that? Obviously I do."

"Sure. anyways the answer is me. I would top."

"Next question, if your bestfriend was a song which song would she be?"

"Toni would be- umm- Toni is most definitely either break up with your girlfriend I'm bored or bad idea both by Ariana Grande"

*laughing* "Why bad idea?"

*laughing* "Just because your plans always end up with us in detention."

"oh wow, anyways Cher is needy by Ariana Grande."

"E-excuse the fuck out of me Toni Topaz. did you just call me needy."

"Actually" *laughs* "no you're make-up because that song literally screams Cheryl Blossom."

                                              End of video part

                                              Cheryl's POV

Toni and I edited the video together. It was like Joana Ceddia and Antonio Garza's editing styles had a baby. We loved it. I posted a tweet saying that my new video was out and that I would explain the change of scenery in my next video. The change of scenery was from my bedroom at Thornhill to Toni and I's new shared bedroom. I preferred Toni's room to my bigger room at Thornhill because it was homier. I felt more comfortable in it. Especially since every time I see the polaroid's Toni took of her and I at the park, and around 4 or 5 of me in the sunflowers at the park because I was yellow and we were matching. I don't see what's so special about them, but Toni absolutely adores them. I had been living with Toni for about 2 weeks and I learned that she's an amazing cook. She makes breakfast for us almost everyday and most of our meals that aren't from Pop's or McDonald's. Other then than I'm cooking, my cooking's not great but I guess Toni likes it. "Cher" Toni said breaking me away from my thoughts. "Yes Toni?" "You should meet my siblings, I mean we've been friends for the longest and you've never even seen them." "Oh my god I'd love that." "You'd love them, their names are Sean, Caleb and Nadia. Sean and Caleb are twins who are obsessed with fortnite and Nadia is 4 and loves red." "Aww another red fanatic, I'm pretty sure I'll love her." "They live with my granddad at his trailer want to go now?" "Sure."

hehehhehhehehehe ok so this chapter is really all over the place but Cheryl is about to meet Toni's siblings, and also her grandpa. Umm the ending conversation isn't my best but I got lazy. I'll start posting more consistently in the summer because no school (yay). Ok bye guys love you all and thanks for almost 6k reads. also I really freaking HATE this part but.