Final Part

Final Part... *Happy tears*

Happy reading and don't forget the Authors note in the end.

***

Manik walked to their washroom and made Nandini stand in her feet and turned the shower on adjusting the temperature to warm. Nandini sighed when the warm water touched her skin relaxing her sore muscles. She closed her eyes keeping her head on Manik's shoulder.

After cleaning themselves, Manan walked out of the washroom wrapped in towel. Manik wore his tracks and turned to Nandini who was standing with a cute pout unable to decide what to wear.

"Baby... Just wear something simple and comfortable. I'll go down and prepare dinner for both of us... Don't take long" he said and walked out of the room briefly sucking her lips. Nandini searched for a bag that had his favourite colour saree, which her mother in law had forced her to buy on their recent shopping spree.
(Nandini's dress in media box)

Nandini was sure he would ever let her wear it when they are going out, so she decided to wear it now. After getting ready she walked downstairs to surprise him. Manik was busy stirring something in a pan when Nandini silently entered the kitchen and palmed his eyes from behind.

He turned to look at her and the only word that left his lips was "hot"
Her saree, her intoxicating perfume, her curves that were playing hide and seek, everything drove him crazy. Nandini was looking down not able to bare the intensity of his gaze biting her lip. He pulled her lip from the torture of her teeth and sucked her lips.

"Do you realise what effect you have on me?" He asked resting his head on her shoulder trying really hard to control himself. Nandini shivered at the intensity of his voice, but she gathered her courage and replied in a low husky voice

"What if I say.. I do" and placed a kiss on the side of his neck making me dig his nails in her waist.

"I know what you are trying to do, but trust me what I said earlier... Once I am done with you tonight... You'll fell me in you for the entire next week... Every step you take will remind you my presence in your core..." He finished and sucked her sweet spot on her neck taking her breath away.

Manik's hands slowly moved to her back and he smirked feeling her blouse supported just by few strings and a knot. He moved his fingers seductively on her back and stepped away leaving her completely aroused.

Nandini opened her eyes not feeling his hands on her.

"Let's have dinner... Everything is your favourite" he said with a smile as if nothing happened few minutes back. She nodded her head hesitantly and moved towards the table where he had arranged everything. Manik made her sit in his lap and fed her loving and she too reciprocated the same love.

Post dinner when Nandini was busy savouring her favourite choco chip ice cream, Manik picked her up in bridal style making her eyes go wide as saucers.

"My ice cream" she whined when he was moving towards their room, but Manik didn't reply and just kept walking. Manik carried her till the bed and made her lay down on her stomach.

"Time to fulfil my promise love" Manik whispered in her ear and dimmed the lights in the room. Nandini closed her eyes at the intensity of his words and fisted the bedsheet tightly in her hands.

Manik was sitting beside her on the bed. He shifted her hair to her left shoulder and kissed her nape and moved down till the knot that was holding everything together. He pulled it with his teeth making her moan his name in a loud whisper, which turned him on further.

He removed her blouse gently placing warm wet kisses on her back. After few minutes both were naked. Nandini was laying on her stomach and Manik was savouring her back. He observed that Nandini was drowned in his kisses and taking this as the right time, he took a large pillow and placed it below her tummy.