Part 5

**WARNING: Strictly 18+ Mature Content*** if you don't like reading mature romance, kindly stay away

Thank you each and everyone for all the love and support... It means a lot ♥️

Guys before going to the update...I had a question... There is a thin line between writing bold and vulgar... I wanted to ask if my work comes under the Vulgar category by any chance... If yes let me know where and I will change it... I really don't want my first book to fall in that category... Please let me know your views about it....

Happy reading 😊

****************

Manik had made her favorite breakfast and was waiting for her. He asked all the staff in the house to leave and come back only day after tomorrow. He didn't want to have any interruption in the house on their anniversary and he also didn't want anyone to look at her in the clothes that he had brought for her.

She walked into the kitchen bringing him out of his thoughts. She looked sexier that he had imagined her to be. He whistled when she walked in making her blush deep red.

He walked to her and pulled her close holding her waist, tracing his finger on her bare back.

"You are looking sooooo hot and sexy Baby" and pecked her lips.

"Mannu.... Tie those threads a little tighter na... I couldn't do it and I don't want it to trouble me later" she said pouting making him chuckle.

"Baby you aren't going to stay in that dress for long... So relax... But as you want me to tie it tighter, I'm glad to help" he said and turned her around. He moved all hair to one shoulder completely loving the view of her back.

He moved his hands to the sides of her breasts and pushed his hands inside all that's to Nandini that she hadn't tied those threads tight, giving him all the access.

He cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples making her moan him name loud.
"Mannu" she tried holding his hands to remove them from her chest but he held them in a death grip. He pinched her nipples again making them erect and pulled back his hands satisfied with his work. Now her erect nipples we're visible from her dress. He carefully pulled the strings and tied them tightly making sure her erect buds we're visible on the front.

He then turned her around and pulled them once again making sure his view was perfect. Nandini was trying to control her breathing all this while because of his acts.

"Let's have breakfast..." He said in a calm tone and made her sit in his lap serving it in a plate.

"You feed me and I'll feed you.. ok?" He said and she nodded in a yes kissing his cheek. They settled in the living area once done with the breakfast.

"What do we do now..." Nandini asked looking at Manik who was lost in deep thoughts.

"Let's watch a movie... You pick one" he said and made her sit in between his legs wrapping his hand around her waist pulling her close.

"Animated movie is fine?" She asked him surfing the channels and he just hmm'ed.
Her favorite movie Big Hero 6 was being telecasted in a channel and she kept.the remote aside getting involved in the movie.

Manik pushed all her hair to one side of her shoulder and rested his chin on her neck. His sole attention was in her while she was involved in the movie. He was placing kisses on her back every now and then which made her shiver, but she focused back on the movie every time. It was around 1 in the noon when the movie finished and they weren't hungry as they had late breakfast. Nandini turned off the TV as she was in no mood to watch another movie.