Part 2

Back in 24 hours 😁 with a super long update ♥️
Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ button and put a smile on my face.

I made few changes in the previous part.. do have a look.

*** WARNING: STRICTLY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD***
Recommend for 18+
Read at your own risk

***

Manik dipped the cloth in the bowl of warm water placed near the bed and gently cleaned her, placing loving kisses on her core and inner thighs. She closed her eyes and sighed in pure Bliss. Manik was not much vocal about his feelings, but his actions proved everything that was unsaid.

He gently massaged her thighs making her moan his name in utmost pleasure. He sucked her clit after he was done. He pulled out the chain of nipple clamps from mouth her took her lips into his for a long passionate kiss, and made her hold the chain again once he was done.

"Ready baby" he whispered in her ear sucking her earlobe and she just breathed out a Yes, afraid that the chain would slip out of her mouth.

Manik kneeled in between her legs again and held her legs up in the air, latching his mouth on her clean and aroused core. Nandini tried to push herself more into his mouth but he pinned her down with his hands.

He thrush his tongue into her core and started sucking and entered a finger simultaneously, driving her to the edge yet once again. He realized that she was near her orgasm and said in a Stern tone licking her juices

"Don't cum Nandini.... I'm warning you" he said and then stopped his actions. One more thrust and she would have cum all over his mouth. Though he badly wanted that, that could wait... His plans for tonight we're different.

He adjusted her legs on his shoulder and entered her slowly, stretching her walls for him while he made his way inside her. He stayed still for few seconds for her to adjust and then pulled out. He was entering her in a painfully slow pace and coming out entering her again. He continued this for 15 times and then increased the pace.

"Oh Master yes... Faster... please" Nandini said holding onto her handcuffs and careful with that fact that the chain doesn't slip out of her mouth.

Manik realized that Nandini was about to cum and started thrusting into her faster.

"Cum with me Nandini.. now" he said in his dominating tone and both climaxed together. Manik kept her legs on the bed straight and laid down on her pushing her into the mattress with his weight.

He peppered kisses all over her throat, neck and shoulders. He then sucked her nipples making her whimper with the sensation.

"Very good kitten, you came with me and didn't disappoint me. So I will give you a reward. After five positions I will let you take rest for a while before we move further..." He said and kissed her deeply, stirring her soul with his mouth.

He broke the kiss feeling her breathless and pecked her lips few more times.

After both of them relaxed, Manik pulled removed the handcuffs which were securing her hands to the bed and lifted her legs up and handcuffed them together and placed a pillow below her hips.

(Imagine her hands and legs cuffed like in the first picture)

He entered her and hit the g-spot. This position helped him entering her deeper, which he was totally enjoying. Nandini was just a moaning mess asking for more as she was near her 3rd orgasm for the night, and thanks to Manik and his teasing, that she was absolutely tired. She didn't know how was she going to handle him the entire night, when this was the second position in his list. She was lost in thoughts when a harsh slap in her pussy made her come back to present.