That's good enough I guess. I say before quickly ending our telepathic conversation before Ethan notices. As the only link I have with Andy remaining, it would be best if he had no knowledge of it.

He takes in my ghostly pale face and the fact that I can barely stand since I had stepped out of Andy's support for my act earlier. "I suppose I could have the fatal ones healed." He sighs, the guy actually sighed! He beckons The Lacky forward with his hand. "Call in the doctor!"

Nodding once as though he were a robot, The Lacky turns on his heel and leaves the office immediately. "Aw, if only all our employees could follow orders as well as he does!"

"Yes, a organization full of mindless robots is exactly what we need," Ms. Price answers with what seems like acceptance though it seems to me that there was a sarcastic undertone. Without looking at Andy I can tell that he heard it too. It was starting to look as though it might be easier to turn the tables on Ethan than we thought.

In the silence that follows The Lacky's departure, Ms. Price makes her way over to her desk and motions for Ethan to rise out of her chair. Pouting, he rises out of her black, leather chair before taking a seat in one of the brown, wooden chairs in front of her mahogany desk. The office has an atmosphere that screams 'head of government'. Every service, from the filing cabinets to the extra coffee mugs on the round, brown table in the corner shines. In the middle of the room sits several light brown couches that are most likely used for business meetings completely without a single stain on them on top of the circular rug covering the concrete floor.

"Now, where were we?" Ms. Price questions as she laces her hands together atop her desk.

"Well, Vic you wouldn't believe what my li'l sis was just saying!" He exclaims as he pulls my wobby frame forward. "Little C here says she wants to join our cause!" I internally cringe at his nickname while keep a fake bright smile on my face.

In response to Ethan's news, one eyebrow rises towards her hairline. "Is that so?" Her question seems to be directed at Ethan, however she stares at me straight in the eyes, her eyes betraying the mask on her face as she appears to be searching for something. Taking a risk, I allow my eyes to betray my actions for a few seconds without alerting Ethan, hoping that I can send my message across. Something flickers across her eyes and I know that it worked. Whether or not she agrees is a different matter that will have to be settled later on.

"Yes it is! I would love to work with you Ms. Price, if you'll allow me to that is!" I make the words tumble out of my mouth in an excited rush, to cover my tracks and keep up my act.

"Please, call me Victoria. After all it seems that you and I will be seeing more of each other in the coming days," She smiles grimly but I was able to read between the lines.

Looks like she agrees. I let Andy know of my success.

That was fast! Maybe you should become an actor, no, wait, you can't! You'll have to wake up early for that!

I hate you. I seethe in return to his mocking before a knock sounds at the door.

"Come in!" Victoria calls and the door opens revealing The Lacky followed by a young women carrying a doctor's briefcase. "Ah, Lena you're here,"

The young women salutes Victoria while keeping a distance from Ethan. I take a mental note of her behaviour, hoping that I can find others who distrust Ethan. The more we can turn, the easier it will be.

"Ma'am! I suppose these are the injured patients?" She turn to us and I make eye contact with her grey green eyes. She appears to be a couple years older than Andy and I, with freckles covering her pale face and a smile on her pink lips. She has her red hair braided down her back and a white coat covers most her clothing, except her black pants and shoes. "Lena Healmer, nice to meet you!" She extends her hand out and I shake it. "Cassandra Edgarin, likewise!" Her eyes widen slightly for a second, the only revelation that my name impacted her. Lena then extends her hand out to Andy who only glances at it before turning away. He plays his part of the plan perfectly, showing his hurt at my supposed betrayal by closing himself off.

"Andrew." Is all he says as he stares at the blank walls of the office.

"That's it? No last name?" She asks, but he remains silent. I internally laugh imagining how she would react if she heard it. "Alright then! Well Vic, I'll be taking these two to my office! They're injuries look rough, but nothing my doctor magic can't fix!"

"Thank you Lena, I appreciate it. Oh and please make sure that Cassandra returns in full health," Victoria adds, despite Ethan saying to only heal the fatal injuries. Before he can say anything, she explains herself.

"After all, I need my new assistant to be at her best."

*AN: It's finally here! Sorry for the late update...again!

I'll try my best to get the next chapter out as soon as possible! Thank you for reading! If you liked this chapter feel free to vote and comment what you think!

School work has been crazy, but I'll try my best to update more often!

See you next chapter! :)*