CH:11

Monday

Jahseh pov//

I woke up, to a pillow being thrown at me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the stupid ass niglets i call friends.

" ESKITTIT!" gazzy yelled hitting dani next to me. " nigga the fuck you dumbass doing here" i asked pulling dani closer to me. " nigga wake the fuck up, we got school fuck tard" stokeley said as he patted the bed hella times.

" dani wake up, we need to get dressed" i whisper to her. " but im naked" she replied back. I looked over and saw her clothes in the same area she left them in last night.

" yo ski, give me my jacket over there" i said pointing to a pile of jackets i needed to hang up. He reached over and gave me one.

" put this on" i said handing it to her. She grabbed it and put her whole body underneath the blanket to put the jacket on. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

" yo it smells like sex. You niggas fucked?" ming asked. " yeah" i said with a shrug.

" thats why dani clothes are over there" asked gazzy. " yo thats wild" said ming. Dani got out of bed and grabbed her clothes. " im stealing this jacket and a pair of your sweats" she said as she grabbed a pair of my grey sweats. Maybe we can match i thought.

" go for it" i said getting up as well. I had my basketball shorts on so yo homie wasn't naked.

Dani went into the bathroom and took a shower. " nigga how kinky is she?" asked gazzy. " nigga why you wanna know?" i ask picking out some sweats and a jacket.

" nigga we homies we always talk about shit like this" gazzy said as he sat on the end of my bed. " she likes calling me daddy, she gave me all these hickies, she scartched my back. Shit felt good. Then uh whatelse....hm...she likes when i talk dirty to her" i smirked at the last part.

" damn she freaky freaky and yoo i didn't even see those on yo neck. Damn son she a whole as vampire" michael said as he examined my neck. " yeah had her screaming my name" i said laughing going into the bathroom where dani was getting dressed.

" hey baby"

" hey sexy"

" you sore?"

" no. Is your back okay?"

" yeah. I like that shit"

She laughed and we both continued getting dressed. " hey we are matching" she said looking at both our black jackets and grey sweats. " yes we are. You still have those pink slippers i gave you" i said walking out with her behind me.

" my moccasins? " she asked. " yeah, the ones we got for Christmas " i said as i pulled mine and hers out from underneath my bed.

" oh yeah, i forgot about these" she said putting them on. " i need to go home and get my bag" she said. " no you don't.  We stopped at you place before we found out you were here so we brought your bag" said michael handing her her black jansport bag.

" aye, you a real one" she said.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone as we all started to leave. I grabbed dani hand as we walked downstairs.

Dani pov//

BITCH MY LEGS ARE FUCKING SORE OH MY GOD THESE BITCHES FEEL LIKE JELLO!

Bitch i gotta play it off like im not hurting, cause fuck im going to collapse any minute.

" why you walking like that?" ming asked as i got to the car. " my legs hurt like a bitch" i replied with a smile. He laughed.

We got inside 2 different cars and drove to school.

" baby" jahseh said into my neck. " yes?" i asked staring out the window. " i wanna fuck you again" he said as he started kissing down my neck. " baby stop, we can't " i replied to him as he started kissing my sensitive spot on my neck.

" i want you to lay down, blind folded, and goosebumps along your body as i trail my fingers down that body and fuck you hard" he said as he left me in shock.

" jah, you can't be saying that shit to me while we in public. Gets me all riled up" i said as i put my hand on his thigh. " go higher" he replied as he fixed himself so i can easily go to his dick.

I slowly slide up to his dick and i felt him tense up. " damn" he said as he grabbed my hand. His dick got hard beneath my touch. It was hot.

" i want to fuck you again. I wantto feel that tight pussy on my dick and i want you to scream my name. I want to cum inside you and fuck i want to do so many things to you" he whispered.

This man is to sex driven.....i like it.

" you'll have me all tonight. Do me how you say or i'll be disappointed. Make me yours tonight, make me beg for it" i said. He lifted up his head and smiled at me while bitting his lip.

" say less baby girl " he said as he put his head back into my neck.

How did nobody hear us...ion know but shit. I like this side of him, make me want to bring out the kinky side of me.

We finally got to school, and me, ming, jah, and stokeley got out the car. Jah was so clingy, i kind of enjoyed it. Makes me feel wanted.

" jah, that pussy must have done something to you, if you was talking that talk like you was in the car" stokeley said laughing. " you heard me?" jah asked with a smile. " yeah nigga. Dani betta be careful, he gone put yo uterus in yo ribcage" he laughed before walking off towards some cheerleader chick. She was pretty, she smiled at him then waved at us. I through up a gang sign before walking with ming and jah towards the other cowards who were walking into the cafeteria.

I can't wait for tonight!