CH:4

Monday

Dani pov//

I woke up, and sighed. Today, the first day of senior year, and i was actualky looking forwards to it but now i am not.

Jahseh took my advice and actually didn't text me last night, kind of felt sad, but thats what i said for him to do, but like i didn't mean it. I sighed.

I got up and went to my closet, i grabbed jahseh jacket he left over here yesterday, and my black ripped jeans with my fish nets. I grabbed my yellow Adidas and threw them on the bed.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 6:35 a.m, school doesnt start till 8 so i had enough time to chill ya know.

I went to my bathroom and prepared my shower, i went to get my laptop and played tame impala which was my favorite group also lany.

I played love/paranoia and stripped my dirty clothes off getting into the shower, i let the warm water run down my body as i felt my body relax. I closed my eyes and listened to the music as i sighed.

This reminds me of a dream i had about jahseh not to long ago. I had a dream that me and jahseh were dating, and i was sad one day and i went into the shower and he came behind me and back hugged me and he said to me

I love you...i never want you to feel that i am distancing myself from you. I just wanna be with you.

No lie, it spoke to me. In a weird ass way. While thinking about that dream, my bathroom door opened and i heard a noise on my counter.

" get the fuck out" i said.

" no" the familiar voice said.

" jahseh, what the hell are you doing in here?" i asked washing the soap out my hair. " waiting for your ass to hurry up and see that we will be matching" he recalled. I peaked out the curtain to see he was in a similar outfit as mine.

" aww cute" i plainly said as i went back to washing my body. After finishing, i called jahseh to bring me a towel and he did.

I turned the water off and put the towel around my body as i got out.

I walked out jahseh behind me.

" so why were you mad at me?" he asked as he sat on my bed. " better yet, why were you mad?" i asked as i found some underwear and bra. " because thats how i act, now you?" he said as i sat next to him.

" because, you have been acting hella mean for no reason, i just got feed up with you yelling at me i went home. " i said to him. " yeah...about that, i wanted to apologies for that, i didn't mean to. I've really stressed lately and i just was in my head. I am sorry" he said as i got up to face him.

" it's okay, just don't be such an asshole. It's not cute, maybe its cute when you do it to other people, but me no it aint cute" i said as he hugged my waist pulling me close.

" okay, i will try and stop. Just don't get mad anymore or sad. I don't like to see you mad or sad especially if its because of me " he said into my stomach. I laughed.

" okay jah, now let me get dressed" i said as he unhook his grasp. I went into my closet and closed the door and put on my bra and undies. After, i went back into the room and put on my clothes.

" damn you thick" hummbled jahseh. I smiled. " thanks" i said pulling up my pants. " you must love wearing my jackets" he said as i put his jacket on. " yes, they are so comfortable and it smells good, like you" i smiled going into my bathroom to get my laptop.

I sat the laptop on my bed after jahseh made it for me. I sat at my vanity and put some light makeup on.

" hey dani, one day just one day, can you not wear make up for me?" he asked lookinh at me through my vanity. " maybe, i will think about it" i laughed.

After finishing, i got up and looked myself in the body mirror i had. Fuck i look cute.

" ill hold your stuff, heres your phone" he said grabbing my plain black jansport backpack. " thank you jah" i said as we left my room.

My mom and cleo were here waiting for us so they could take pictures like always. " aww you two are so cute" my mom said as we got to the living room.

We posed next to eachother and laughed. " you guys keep eachother safe when at school" cleo said as she hugged us. " nah ima make sure i leave her in the janitor closet" jahseh said. " oh thats what we doin now, alright fuck you then" i said walking out the door saying goodbye to mom and cleo.

I heard him laugh as we got to his car. " aye lets pretend we dating" said jahseh. I laughed, " alright" i said as we pulled out the drive way.

" we need nicknames" i said to him. " how bout dick head?" he asked. " no nigger, something cute" i said. " fine. I will call you buba you call me daddy" he smirked. " i like the buba thing, i will call you buba as well so fuck you" i said laughing.

He smiled.

// 5 minutes later//

We got to school and everyone was staring at us, " you ready buba?" i asked him with a smile. " lets go baby girl" he said getting out.

We got out and i waited for him, he grabbed both our bags and walked to me and held my hand. " lets go buba" he said as we started walking.

Everyone stared at us while we smiled towards our group of friends. We always meet by our lockers, we have all top row lockers side by side by eachothers.

" wassup nigga!" jahseh yelled as got to them. They looked at us and then at our hands. " YOOO YOU NIGGAS FINALLY DATING" yelled Isaiah. " yeah" we both said in unison.

" damn thats why you niggas always argued like a married couple " said stokes. " yeah. Where the others?" i asked. " they are still suspended, they wont be back till tomorrow" stokes laughed. I smiled remembering why they got suspend. That was good times last year. Haha.