Tricky Item 3

The thing that shadowed The Swift, was a giant a Colony Carrier Class space ship. These types of ships are used to haul around large Colony, which to put it into scale they are like dung beetle and the colony is the dung. As for the crew capacity, it can be piloted and maintained by a ten person crew, five on the deck and five on the engine. And I am looking at it with awe.

"You like it?" Celestine asked."That's the Frontier, it's a Scientific-Carrier Class. Instead hauling around colony, they haul knowledge"

"It was good moment until you ruined it with your joke." I replied.

"You had more cheesy jokes than me if I remembered correctly"

The room was filled with sharp stares. We approached the Frontier which opened up its hangar door. We passed through a force field that prevents ships from being accidentally thrown out of the carrier.

"Where do you want me to park this thing?" I asked.

"Just park it right there" She pointed on the middle of the zone.

I did as she instructed. As we landed, she opened the doors and stepped outside. I followed her, some of the crew smiled when they saw her but they scoffed when they saw me. A personnel approached her.

"Ms. Celestine, so good to see you" He said in a polished manner.

"Good to see you to Doug" She replied.

"I assume you are Ms. Celestine's associate?" He reached out his hand. I shake and nodded.

"Is M'Khari here now?" She asked.

"Yes, he came in a few minutes earlier than you. He's in the briefing room"

"Thanks. Oh and before I forget, my uniform is fixed right?"

"Yes it is, I made sure they dropped it off to your locker." He told her.

I am a little speechless by the number of vehicles and ships that is hanging around this place. I try to take it in silently, and I can actually see that this is why who ever hired Celestine was not hesitant to give me half a million credits right of the bat.

"You didn't tell me that you work for someone rich" I told her.

"Well it's not one." She replied.

"What?"

"Briefing, later." She told me.

We walked in to the entrance. I could say that without any knowledge on how the hallways work, you could get lost. Right now I am sticking closely to Celestine like a kid following his mom in the mall. We walked past different people, some she greeted, others she walked past. It gave me an impression that this carrier is to wide for anyone to know everyone.

After a while we stopped to a door, she entered and I follow but she stopped me. She pointed her finger upward on the sign that says 'Female Locker'.

"Wait for me, I'll be just done in a minute" she said.

I stood there and thought to myself I should have said no. The feeling being put into something bigger than yourself is overwhelming, and most people would be question their purpose. But not me, I have no regard for that as long as I get paid. Besides in my perspective these types of job, a freelance one, requires little to no interaction with anyone. Sure it gets lonely but it means no can breath under your neck, and I like it.

Celestine walks out, dressed in the same uniform as I am, looking fresh and beautiful. She nodded and we moved to the hallway near the briefing room. I did not remember the way from the hanger up to here mainly because I trust Celestine enough that she could be bring me around.