lisanna is back & a broken heart

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke up in the morning at 6:00 so I went into the bath and then got out got dress in my normal clothes put some of my hair to the side and put my belt on that had my whip and keys and I made some breakfast. I wonder where's natsu because he's always here in the mornings. I ate the breakfast and went to the guild then I saw everyone was around something or someone. Then I walk up and asked Mira, "what's going on"
"lisanna is back."
"wait your sister."
" yeah."
I walk threw the crowd and saw a girl that had white short hair and crystal blue eyes, "Hi." she said to me.
" You must be new here I'm lisanna Mira and elfmens little sister."
" I'm Lucy Mira told me a lot about you but she said you died."
"oh no I went to eldose." (A\N is that how you spell it) then she was pull away by natsu, erza, and gray cause they wanted to talk to her. I went to the bar and had my strawberry milkshake.

Time skip 9 months

Nobody's p.o.v

No one talk to lucy in nine months but wendy, gejeel, laxsu, master, Mira, happy, panther Lilly and carla, erza, gray and now its her birthday july 1 (was that her birthday date)

What will go wrong she thinks to herself

But she doesn't know what a pink hair person is going to do to her

Lucy's p.o.v

I was wearing a short light pink dress and had my hair in a bun with some of my hair in front. I went to the guild I sat with my real friends they all gave me a gift which I loved. I really loved the one that they all bought for me it was a fairytail bracelet it had the fairytail guild mark it had erza, gray, Wendy, gejeel, laxsu, Mira, Carla, happy,panther Lilly, master and mine powers as chrames on there I thought it was sweet. "Thank you minna."
They all hug me. "Thank you minna." I said as again. "Welcome lucy." they said back. We talk for awhile then natsu came up to me and said, "lucy we need to talk ya."
"what is it?"
"were kicking you off team natsu and lisanna is replacing you she's way stronger then you you are weak you always hide behind your spirits and we always have to save you!"
I had my hair covering my eyes making a shawdow over my face then I said, "fine I'm just going to go do something."
I ran out of the guild I heard my friends yelling at natsu I finaly sat by a lake I said natsu I know I may be weak but you don't have to tell me that on my birthday.

Time skip 3 months later that makes a year

Lucy's p.o.v

I took a job but my friends said I shouldnt do it but I took it.I was on a train then all of a sudden it was crushed no one could stand.I have wrote eight or more letters. then all I saw was darkness now.Am I dead? where's the light? no I'm not dead I can hear fading voices in the distance.I then woke up finding I'm in my apartment I saw levy but why is she her she hasn't talk to me in a year she's praying but for what I saw gray come in.
"hey levy what are you doing here you haven't talk to lucy in a year and now you want to be her friend again." "I-I-."
" get out OK."
then she left I then said, "gray." he then look at me and got the others I saw they all had red eyes laxsu and gejeel you could barely see it but looks like Mira and master cryed the most and erza wait what the almighty erza is crying a flood right now NaNi then I said, "how long has it been?"
"an hour or two."
"hey guys there's notes in the house for everyone could one of you get it." levy then came out of no where.
" lucy I'm sorry!"
" its OK levy."
then she said "I'll get it for you."
" thxs."
then I could feel my eyes getting sleepy my energy fadding lucy I heard my name being called. "don't die on us we came to far",and, "no lucy stay please your are friend you can't leave us here alone!"
" bye minna." I then felt cold I saw a bright light I went up to it.

The next chapter call the heaven

Lucy:why'd I die why is the guild so mean

Me: lucy it was natsu let's beat him up who wants to join

Gejeel,Wendy,Mira,laxus,erzs,gray,Carla,panther Lilly,happy,master: me

Me: natsu you better ran for your life

Natsu:\(;'□`)/

Me: Mira can you do the disclamer

Mira:bella-chan dose not own fairytail hiro mashima dose but she owns crystal moon in this book

Me:thank you mira have nice day bye