CONFESSION

Second last chapter of the series. I hope you all will enjoy it. Special thanks to Creativemind4u & Akriti154 for there suggestions.

Enjoy reading

"IshiMa yeh dress kaisa lag raha hai? Vandu chitti ne laaya isko mere liye."
(IshiMa how this dress looks on me?)

"Accha hai beta."
(It's beautiful baby)

"IshiMa main iske saath gajra bhi lagaaungi, aur new wali clips bhi."
(IshiMa I want to wear gajra as well.)

"Ok beta."
(Ok baby)

"IshiMa meri taraf dekho na main kabse aapse baat kar rahi hoon. Aap Roohi se gussa ho kya?" Roohi became worried seeing her mother who appeared crying over something. She cupped her mother face in her small palms and kissed her cheeks to cheer her. She wiped her mother moist eyes making her mother more emotional. Ishita hugged her little daughter seeing her unconditional love for her. She peaked her both cheeks and started to braid her long hairs.
(IshiMa look at me, please. Why are you not looking at me? Are you angry with Roohi?)

"IshiMa why are you crying? Papa ne phir se jhagda kiya na aapse? Yeh Ravan Kumar na humesha aapko trouble karte hai." Ishita chuckled seeing her daughter acting like her father. She wiped her cheeks while laughing and sat on bed continued to enjoy her little daughter performance, "Main abhi class lagati hoon Ravan Kumar ki...."
(IshiMa do you and Papa had a fight? This Ravan Kumar always troubles you. I will scold him.)

"Accha aur kya karengi aap Ravan Kumar ka?"
(Oh and what will you do with Ravan Kumar?)

"Hum unhe murga bana denge." Roohi whispered in her mother ears making her laugh. She tickled her little daughter who's giggles started to echo in entire room making her forget everything. And their small moment ended she straightened her pattu paavadai and combed her braid. Roohi twirled her skirt in front of full-length mirror with awwed face, her twinkled eyes made Ishita smile, she sat on the bed and continued to admire her little heart. Otherside Roohi went towards her mother almirah and forwarded a bag towards her mother, "IshiMa aaj aap yeh pehnoge."
(We will punish him, I will tell him to become murga. Mumma you will wear this saree today.)

"Yeh kya hai?"
(What is this?)

"Yeh Roohi aur Papa ne aapke liye tha Delhi mein, but buddhu Papa aapko dena hi bhool gaye but koi baat nahi maine de diya. IshiMa aaj aap yahi wali saree pehenna Papa ne choose ki hai aapke liye. Main neeche khelne jaa rahi hoon, bye IshiMa."
Little Roohi ran out placing the packet in her mother's hand. Ishita kept the packet aside not in the mood to open it. The words said by her husband still ringing in her ears making her restless. The tears pooled in her eyes thinking about his words, the words were harsh and heartbreaking she realized. Just now her heart dared to dream about there future as a couple and he had broke the dream for another time.
(We picked this saree for you but Papa forgot to give it. Please wear this saree only. Papa especially chose it for you and I'm going to play with Shravu. Bye Mumma.)

She hurriedly wiped her tears as she saw Mihika entering in her room. The sprain in her ankle was considerably better to allow her to walk little. Ishita admired her younger sister who looked beautiful in kanjivaram saree. "Akka kya aise hi baithe ho, jaldi ready ho jaao na function bhi toh start karna hai."
(Ishu Akka do fast. You have to recheck the arrangements as well)