TANGLED

Hey guys
Here is the next part of story. I hope you all will like it 😊. Thanks for your sweet comments on last part, I hope you will enjoy this part as well😄. Guys if you are reading this story then do show your presence guys. Your single vote won't cost anything but can surely motivate me to do better.
Anyway here is next chapter, enjoy reading and hit star button and drop your comments if you enjoyed the chapter.

Till
Take care

The silent language of love
Make me listen your heartbeats
The silent confessions
Are unmistakeably intimate then anything.

"Ishita.."

"Hmm.."

"Sab dekh rahe hai"

"Hmm"

"Utho na..."

My mind want to hear your voice but heart don't, my mind want to tell me about the presence of others witnessing our moment but heart want to remain in your arms. Raman why I like your arms so much, why I feel like your touch complete me? Why? And for another second, Ishita let her eyes fixed on his face, staring him without blinking her eyes even for a second. She don't know was it dream or a reality but she do wanted to remain in his arms, trapped her body under his masculine frame, let his scent mingling with her. If this was dream then Ishita heart want to belive on same, atleast until she can.

"Madrasan agar tum 2 second aur aise rahi na toh mere haath aur tum dono ke dono neeche gir jaaoge." Ishita jumped feeling a pinch on her waist. Her eyes popped out like soccer seeing her husband glaring at her. Teasing looks by Mihika and Vandita had the same meaning as her husband angry glares.

Raman was with her for real.

Before Ishita could react further a pair of tiny hands hugged her legs. Her lips broke into grin seeing her daughter flashing a toothy smile, "Roohi meri jaan....." Ishita took Roohi in her arms and twirled her with all love and admiration. She peppered kisses on Roohi cheeks who was equally excited seeing her IshiMa.

"I missed you IshiMa." Roohi whispered with honesty.

"I missed you too Jaan. I missed you a lot." Ishita caressed her daughter face with love, she finally looked at her daughter who was looking extremely cute in a red frock with two pigtails on either side. After loving her daughter with heart content she looked at her husband who was admiring them with a handsome smile on his face. She bit her cheek and silently stood next to her husband.

Raman never realized when Ishita came next to him along Roohi. The sight in front of him was his favourite, his favourite ladies was with him. Raman was the man who enjoyed the silence until the storm named Ishita entered in his life. The jhagdaalu madrasan filled his days with her baseless rants and useless arguments. She knows how to calm him down when he is in his worst and encourage him in his best. He stuffed his hands in his pant pockets and choose to admire his ladies who looked pretty busy in their own world. Before Raman can intervene further, the presence of an unknown man caught his attention.