17- Momo collaborations

After the performance, Twice returned to their place: only Momo was missing.
-You girls were great! We are proud of you.- Got7 said to them
-Oh thank you so much sunbaes- they bowed to thank them
-But where is Momo?- Mark asked
-She went to the dressing room to change, because soon there will be her collaboration with two members of Monsta X- Jihyo explained
-What?! Really? JYP-nim said nothing to us- Jackson said
-Yes! She has to dance with Shownu-ssi first- Nayeon said
-And then with Wonho-ssi...The atmosphere will be hot- Sana said giggling
-Oh...so she will dance with her crush- Mark said with a strange smile, he seemed quite sad.
-Don't be jealous hyung. It's just a dance- JB whispered in Mark ear
-I know- he said coolly
After few minutes, Momo and Shownu took the stage. Twice, BTS and even Got7 were really curious, because no one knew what choreography it was.
The both of them look so gorgeous with those colourful outfits. They smiled to each other and then the music started.

They were simply perfect. Everyone looked at them with surprise. They would never have expected such a choreography, especially from Momo.
-But since when did Momo dance like that?- Yugyeom asked, looking at his friends
-I really don't know...- Bam Bam said
-And this is nothing...You must see the other choreography sunbaes- Tzuyu said
-Why?- Mark asked a little bit worried
-Because there is a lot of physical contact- Taehyung said annoyed, intruding into conversation.
Got7 were surprised by his words.
-Taehyung-ssi how do you know it?- Jinyoung asked.
-We have been living together with Twice for over a week- Jin explained, leaving them with open mouths.
-WHAAAT?!- they said together
-Yes. What Jin-ssi said it's the truth. We are living together because we'll have a collaboration in three weeks- Chaeyoung said.
-We didn't know it- Youngjae said.
-Wow, and how is it going?- JB asked
-Oh wonderfully! We have had the opportunity to discover a new side of the girls, especially of Momo- Taehyung said smirking, looking at Mark, who was looking at him a little bit mad.
-What do you mean?- Jackson asked curious
-Momo-noona is not as shy as she wants to be believed. Rather...- Jungkook said, with a smirk on his face, thinking about what happened before.
-Noona? Since when you call her noona?- Mark said jealous
Jungkook was about to answer, but it was time for the last collaboration: it was time for Momo and Wonho. So they dropped the conversation to focus on her.

 -Momo is hot as hell!- Yoongi said smirking-Oh my God! I can't believe that the girl on stage is the same Momo we know

-Oh my God! I can't believe that the girl on stage is the same Momo we know...- Jackson said with widened eyes.
Mark was speechless. He had never seen that side of Momo. She was damn sexy and he was starting to get excited and sweating cold. Taehyung and Jungkook were in the same situation...

-Wonho-ssi is a really good looking guy- Dahyun said

-Wonho-ssi is a really good looking guy- Dahyun said. All Twice agreed
-The two of them are well together: the abs couple- Mina said giggling and making all the girls laugh.
-So she would be fine with me too, because I also have abs and she also enjoyed the sight before...-Jungkook said, unable to take his eyes off Momo.
-I don't think so...- Taehyung murmured.
Mark tried not to listen to their words, because otherwise he would be pissed ... It was months since he had a crush on Momo and to know that she was going to dance with the boy she liked and that she also congratulated Jungkook, not liked it at all. But apparently he was not the only one in that situation, because turning to Taehyung, he noticed that he was mad too. And he didn't like that either...

Suddenly the music started.
-Are you ready sweety?- Wonho whispered in Momo's  ear.
The guys looked at them from a distance and somebody in particular didn't like Wonho's closeness and gesture.
-Of course I am. Let's burn this stage!- Momo said winking.

When the music ended, there were a few seconds of absolute silence. Then a roar of applause started. They had been phenomenal: no one could believe their eyes.
Suddenly Jeongyeon stood up and, turning to the other groups and the audience, she screamed:
-Do you see it? She is our dancing machine. She is Hirai Momo from Twice!-
Momo, who saw the scene, started laughing.
-I love you unnie. Thank you so much- she said, sending her a kiss.
After a while Momo returned to his place with Wonho, greeted by everyone's applause.
-Guys you were fantastic- Monsta X said them.
-Thank you sunbaes- Momo said bowing.
-Momo-ssi don't be so formal. We are friends now!- Minhyuk said smiling
-Oh thank you- she said blushing. Then she went to her seat, under the astonished gaze of Got7.
-Momo-noona you looked sexy on stage- Jungkook said smirking.
-Ahahahahaha thank you Kookie- she said, messing up his hair.
-Noona? Kookie?- Mark said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.
-Oh yes Mark sunbae, it's a long story. I'm his noona and he is my muscle-Kookie- she explained giving a soft smile to Jungkook, who blushed.
Mark was fucking jealous. Taehyung too. To complicate the situation, Wonho arrived and joined the girl and, under everyone's bewildered gaze, gave her a kiss on the cheek that made her blush.
-Oppa, what are you doing here?- she asked
-I wanted to say goodbye because unfortunately we can't stay for the party, because tomorrow we have a concert and we have to leave early- he explained, give her a hug.
-Ah understood. I'm sorry that you have to leave so soon, I might like to dance a little more with you- she said
-Me too. What do you say, when I return, we go for a ride alone?- he asked smirking.
-Oh... sure...- she said blushing
-Fantastic! Then we'll talk by phone. But this time you answer when I send you a message. We could have some fun too ...- he said with a seductive look.
-Yah. Stop it! You are such a pervert- she said laughing
-Only with you. By the way, I have to go now. Goodbye monbebe!- and after another kiss on her cheek, he left.
When Momo turned to her friends, she noticed their puzzled looks.
-What's up? something wrong?- she asked with an innocent tone.
-WHAT'S UP?!?!!??? There was little that you had sex on the table in front of us ...- Jackson said shocked
-Don't you tell her anything?- Mark asked Twice. He was really angry. That damned Wonho was playing with fire.
-Why should we? Strangely she behaved well- Nayeon said giggling
-WHAT????? But then who is the sweet and shy Momo we know? What have you done with her?- JB asked surprised.
-As I said you before, it's a long story...- Momo said

**************
This is the 17° chapter . I hope you like it. Please, leave a comment or vote to let me know it.
Kisses 😘