I wonder will you dance with the devil forever?

(biological age: about 14 months)

"Ok, lets try this again. Pay attention." Lucifer muttered an order, watching the blonde as her attention was brought back to him. "Now remember it's left, right, left, right, like this." He explained, her bright blue eyes following his movements as he stepped through them. His arms were up as if he were holding an invisible partner.

His feet moved from one to the other so flawlessly. In this moment he seemed so at peace and weightless, as if he hadn't just jumped from Heaven and winded up being the king of Hell. Lucifer supposed it was better he be a King in Hell than meaningless in Heaven.

"This is going to be very popular on Earth, I promise you." He continued, sureness lacing his tone, a smirk gracing his lips as he stopped his little dance. "Now were you paying attention?" He quizzed with a raised brow.

Those bright blue eyes sparkled with delight gazing up at him. A full blown smile stretching her mouth, a giggle echoing out of her lips.

"You weren't listening to a thing I said, were you?" Lucifer questioned her, stepping closer to where she sat.

She couldn't hold back her laughter at the sight of his disappointed expression and his eyes simply rolled back. She was beautiful when she laughed. The way her head fell backwards and eyes shone with pure delight was simply magical to witness. How lucky he was to have such a light in his life of darkness, like her.

"Didn't hear a thing." The woman spoke, her smile never fading at the unimpressed look on his face, "I'm sorry, darling."

"Fine. But just so you know, my love, you are robbing yourself of what will be a great trend with humanity." The devil huffed in annoyance, collapsing on the bed beside her in frustration.

The woman with hair of gold leant back on her elbow, her licks tickling the devils cheek as she leaned over him. "You know I couldn't possibly keep up with you, my love, even if I tried," she spoke, honey leaving her tone as her fingers danced on the line of his jaw, "and we both know I'd most likely end up falling on my face." She continued with a whisper.

His dark eyes met her bright ones, "If you fell you wouldn't trust me to catch you?" He quizzed the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes upon.

Her eyes shone with delight at his words, "I trust you."

"Well then..." The dark haired devil began as he began getting up, grabbing her hands in his as he did. His mouth curved in a small smile, "you have nothing to worry about then."

A giggle left her lips once more, her head falling back again as he pulled her closer to him.

"Now, this hand goes on my shoulder," Lucifer explained, watching as she held his shoulder, "and then this hand goes in mine," their hands interlocked with one another, "then my hand goes here." With that said, his arm hooked around her small waist, making her stumble closer into his chest, "caught you."

"I don't think that quite counts, darling." She chuckled, resting her head against his muscled shoulder.

His feet moved so swiftly and agile, the led her to exactly where she needed to go next. He hummed softly, "left, right, left, right..." he began, pulling away slightly to look into her eyes, "see, you're perfect."

"Only with you, darling." The woman smiled softly. She stared up at his, her eyes hazed in a dream like state. The devils eyes mirrored hers perfectly, perhaps even deeper that dug deep into his soul.

"You know I wonder..." He began trailing off, softly speaking in her ear in a husky tone.

She purred, "wonder what, my love?"